Wait, what about the palismen...

A/N

This is gonna be a side chapter, this is all happening while the other chapters were, I might make more with every other palismen, depending on what u want
:)

Ghost's POV (amity's palismen)

I yawned deeply, "I love my new owner! She's so kind to me, but I don't like her mum AT ALL. Why is she so mean to her? She always looks at pictures of......."looze?" I don't know, but the way she looks at her is so sweet! Infact me and string bean have a plan! They can be so, uhh awkward, around eachother! We made a small picnic in Amity's room! I'm soo happy with how it came out, amity also talks to, uh "wellow?." She's very nice to amity and someone named 'goops?' Everyone is very nice to eachother! The other palismen are also nice, like clover and string bean, Emmeline aswell! We're still sad about flapjack though. Infact every time there's pancakes on the table Amity gets up and moves. She's so nice to everyone! But I see uhh, "posha?" Looking at her meanly, I- I JUST WANNA HISS AT HER.

But last time I did that amity got mad....but "e 1" and "e2" came and saved me! Amity always grumbles, but they alsways give me extra treats! I'm with such a happy family! Even amity's dad is nice to me every once in a while! But her mum, is so mean and rude and disgusting and gross and weird and greedy and selfish a-

I've gone on a bit of a rant there, but it's the truth, I hope u like amity as much as I do!"

I smiled widely at string bean after making the picnic, she rattled and spun around, we hid in the covers of amity's bed as footsteps were heard coming.....