CRAMPS/CRAVINGS

After listening this Varnika's face turned red like a tomato her she pressed both of her pink rose petals like lips....

Nirvan :- Arey itna sharmao mat

Varnika:- Aapko...aapko ... Don't you feel shame while saying these things huh?!! Aur kin kin ladkiyo se Bolte the aap?!

Nirvan:- Nah.... Who feels shame while saying this lines to his soon to be wifey? Or we can say the mother of my kids? Aur  agar baat hui aur kitni ladkiyo se bolta hun... Toe mai aur decent aur professional hun baccha.... Sirf tumhare samne apne aap pata nahi kaise ye words nikal jaate hai wnra kisi ladki se baat na kru mai...!

Varnika:- hmm hmm ohk lets have dinner now

They both started having their dinner then... After a while completing their dinner ....
they left for Varnika's house.
after reaching there Varnika was feeling like a bit uncomfortable so immediately after getting inside  the house she rushed to the washroom.. seeing this Nirvan felt a bit strange.
In washroom
Varnika got to know that her periods are here.... She was worried and at the second hand had no sanitary pads at home.... Because her dates were really far... ... She started thinking of what to do
Outside Nirvan feeling tensed asked her from outside

Varnika is everything alright?! Do you want anything? Are you fine?”

"Uhmm yeah yeah im alright... Give me few minutes....”

Mainly he had seen riddhima like this when she is on her periods ... So without thi king twice he asked her

Varnika tell me... Are you having periods?? Are you having cramps? If yes there's no need of hiding it and staying inside the washroom got it?? Tell me?”

After listening this.... Varnika felt little bit embarrassing but she cant do anything now and said

“nope im not having cramps that much... Actua.... actually .....”

Nirvan:- tell me?

“Actually ... I ran out of sanitary pads... In current im not having a single...”

“ohkk... No worries... Wait five minutes .. im coming ”

Just like Varnika came out… Nirvan has already went from there.
After a while Nirvan came back till that Varnika was still standing like statue.....
Nirvan was having a huge supermarket bag in her hand...
In which it was containing all the mensuration cycle's necessary items... Like chocolates,hot gels,ice creams,etc

Nirvan:- Take this I have brought everything whatever you need....”

Varnika:- “huhh?? I don't want all these.. I only wanted sanitary ”

Nirvan :- “Shut up....”

Then Varnika again went inside the washroom and after a while she came back... But now she was having really hard cramps which she was not able to manage or handle... She went to her room's drawer and picked out some medicines
The way Nirvan saw her looking for medicines he shouted at her

varnika!! What are you doing?! Are you taking medicines or what?!! Seriously?!! Don't you think or take care of your health?! What about future?!! If you are having cramps tell me na!”

Varnika:- “first of all don't shout at me like that Please... And im not able to handle these that's why ik taking medicines otherwise I also care about myself and future! Or if im having cramps what will happen after telling you?! Huhh?!! Cam you reduce my pain?!!”