bak bak bak

It was 7:30 and Nirvan was at varnika's gate..... He called her and told her to come
When she came and opened the door.....
Nirvan was just staring varnika like an owl..... She just mesmerized him very calmly......

AUTHOR's pov:- varnika... Abhi se itna mat kar!! Abhi aage tak leke jaana hai mujhe😓

She was wearing a pink kurti of  little V neck borders with mirror work .... Some white patterns on her kurti
With silver bangle set and a piece of neck wear with open hair
.... She was looking really beautiful

 She was looking really beautiful

Look of Varnika

Varnika :- “uhmm... Lets go”

After hearing Varnika.... Nirvan came back toe his senses..... He started the car and drove towards the restaurant.....

After reaching there.... Nirvan went out..... And for the first time he opened the door of the car for a girl...

Varnika:-uhmm thanks”

He was not speaking anything because he had really hectic day...... Then it started raining...
Both went inside the restaurant.... After ordering.... Both started talking about their job and alll...
After some time Varnika was taking so much...

Varnika:- “then you know what..........”

Interupting and being frustrated now Nirvan said:- 
“Kitnaa bak bak bak karti ho yaar!.... Ab shant rho!”

Now Varnika felt embarrassed because he had shouted and everyone present there started looking at her.....

Varnika :- “uhmm...hmmm....i.im.... im sorry Mr.Bedi”

Varnika immediately stood up from there and went to the counter asked for the total bill.... And payed it

Nirvan asked :- “What are you doing?”

Varnika said this while walking outside :-“ Sorry for ruining your whole mood by my bak bak...... Im....im really sorry.... Mai ghar wapas ja rhi”

Nirvan while holding her hand from back :- “ Sorry... Mai bas aise hi bol diya ...... ”

“Koi baat nahi.... Ab mai ghar ja rhi bye... And sorry too.”

“Accha ok ok .... Let me drop you home its raining ”

“No thanks.... No need of that.... Barish mai jaane se mere liye accha rahega.... Aasu toe pata nahi chalenge”

She immediately went back home......
Nirvan was just going to her while Adhik called him

Adhik:- “bhai aapne jaisa bola tha kardiya hai.... Parson subah bheju toe chalega??”

Nirvan:-" haan haan chalega ”

“Waise dinner ka kya hua??”

“Adhik apana kaam kro.... Faltu ka aur mood mat kharab kro”

On the other side.... Adhik understood that something went wrong.... But now what can he do.....

Nirvan then also went back home and directly to his room.....
Today for the first after few years he was feeling low and guilt because of a girl.....
This was seen by adhik and ridhhima.... They were understanding....
But they wanted Nirvan to know this by himself only....

Hellooo cutiess 🙈❤️
I hope you all liked this chapter🥹....
Im trying to publish the chapter as much as I can in some days😓.... Because after some days I'll be so busy🥲... That I'll be not able toe write that's why🥺.... Ohkk soo vote and comment your opinion in the comment section bubbyee 💟