Is she like this?

Flashback starts

Nirvan's pov

I was doing my paper work in my cabin..... For diverting my mind I was thinking about Varnika... How she kissed me for the first time... And for future... Then at sudden... Someone without knocking came inside my cabin.. when I looked at her.... She was Tiara....

"What's is this Tiara?! You here? Without knocking or appointment?"

Saying no words she stepped towards me in a seducive face without any concern without telling... She sat on my lap.... And was moving her fingers through my face... Slowly her fingers started moving down towards my shirt's collar.... Then I instantly pushed her .... And I raised my hand on her.... But I controlled myself....

"What are you doing Nirvan? Lets do"

" seriously?!!! Seriously Tiara?! Do you even know what are you doing right now? "

"Nirvan I.... I really love you .... I really love you so much.... You, your voice is just damn fucking... Ahhh! I love you that's it!! And now let's start our life together... Only us"

"Do you even know Tiara what are you talking about?! Just go out of my cabin right now!! Otherwise I have to call your dad! Do you want that...?"

I was just about to pick the phone to fall her dad... But she went out directly

Flashback ends

"So dad... Now do you know why I got this done?"

"But bhaiya you had said that you didn't said a word to her..... But you also raised your hand over her. And she also said that... Ahh what was that?!"

"Hmm actually I only told her not to tell anyone about all this that's the reason... Ohk now whatever but ... Papa from now onwards..... Please without saying anything to anyone firstly try to know everything thoroughly...

Mr.Bedi :- "Hmm sorry Adhik beta... But I never thought that Tiara would be like this"

Komal ji :- "Is Tiara like this??!! If yes then she should never enter our house now!! And haan! Main thing ....Now not just in the office but in the entire company, announce it everywhere that.... our daughter-in-law who is going to be a part of the Bedi family... is Varnika...got it everyone?!

While listening Komal ji , Ridhhima and Adhik started giggling

Le both :- . Ma toe ajtk papa ke liye itni possesive nhi hui jitni abhi se apne hone waali bahu ki taraf le rhi.....

Komal ji shouted at both of them :- Adhik toe hai hi nalayak tum bhi jo jao uske sath milke!”

Nirvan:- Accha thik thik ...Ok, now everybody knows about it... Now it's over...

___________________________________________________

After some while, Nirvan rushed toward Varnika's hospital.
Nirvan wanted to meet her.... Varnika told him that Natasha had left for Bengaluru ... and now she is in the hospita

After reaching hospital hi parked and directly went towards Varnika's cabin.... As soon he reached he saw she was busy talking on call ... And she did not even realise that he was standing there.

Slowly ,stepping his feets slowly without sound....He went towards her..... Pulling her waist towards himself he placed his lips on her.... And started sucking her lower lips....  Varnika became numb... She opened her eyes for a milisecond as soon she realised he was Nirvan she closed her eyes again and again became numb.... After a while when he started her kissing more passionately and in seducive way .. Varnika also started reposping his kiss .... They were fully lost in their kiss... The kiss was becoming more and more deep..... Slowly Nirvan started putting his hands inside Varnika's kurti..... He started moving his hand on Varnika's back..... When Varnika started having problem in breathing she started tapping Nirvan's shoulder....

As soon as Nirvan realised Varnika's condition they left apart... And he started relaxing Varnika....

Varnika:- What is this Khadus bille!!!...

“Huh? What didi you say right now??

Varnika:- uhmm I said what is this

“Naah naah..... After this sentence in last something like khasi..... Whatever???”

Varnika :- “Areyy... I said khadus bille.... And did I said something wrong... I don't think so.... Cus this suits you.... You are sooo khadus... That everyone in this world is afraid of you..... Everyone is afraid of you! Huhh that's why you are khadus.... Uhmm  but sorry if you felt bad or something.... ”

After hearing Varnika's cute words... He placed his forehead on hers and while caressing her jawline
He said :- “Baccha... You know what.... After Riddhima and more you are the one who gave me the nickname.... And yes I did not feel bad, I liked it quite a lot... But yes I am khadus for others...But for you... khadoos ka K bhi nhi hun....
You are my love, you are my affection ,you are my obsession, you are my habit, you my are everything!... And haan now call me 'KHADOOS BILLA' only ok? I love it!”

Varnika:- “Ohhh ohk 'Khadoos bille'.....

While pulling his cheeks she said :- “ ok from now  you are mine 'KHADOOS BILLA'.

Nirvan opened his arms and Varnika hugged him
Then Nirvan told him whatever happened today and whatever Tiara did.... And tomorrow he's going to announce about her in the whole company ....

Varnika :- “Seriouslyy?!!! What kind of girl is that girl!! And haan ab aap! Usse ekdam dur rahoge thik?!!! Ab dur rehna aap usse!! Koi jarurat nhi hai usske paas bhatkane ki! Aajkal ki aisi ladkiyan pata nhi kaisa kala jaado wagera karke fasa daalti hai.... And I don't want to lose you....”

Nirvan lightly pulled her cheeks :- “mera baccha ..... Kitna cute lgra hai gussa krte huye.... Haan haan baccha don't worry .... Ab woe mere paas nhi ayegi....aur waise bhi Adhik ne bhi usse baat kiya hai...”

“Haan?!!! Adhik?!! Adhik ne kya kiya?!!”

“arey he's possesive for his bhabhi .... Lame na?”

____________________________________________________
Heylllllooooo loveliess 💟 🥹
Sorry for being soo late... I was busy and having some personal issues, I hope you all will understand 🥹👍🏻
I hope you all liked this chapter! !🧿🤌🏻
If yes than please like and comment your views in comment section 💌 🫂 💗