Candle lit dinner

*Mias pov*😆

I was fixing my hair and touching up my hair, i was so nervous, i know we've done this loads of times before but i still get nervous, i want everything to be perfect for her.

*Door bell rings*

I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole, ugh it wasn't char. i opened the door to a delivery man with my parcel. i went up stairs to put it away. and heard the doorbell ring, this should be char i ran to the door. i opened it.

YES! it was char. I hugged her so tight, i really missed her, it's been ages since i've seen her, well on the phone of course but not like this.
we stood there for a moment hugging
"i missed you so much" said char
"baby, i've missed you too" i replied with
we finally let go and she followed me into the dining room where i had it all set up, the black roses in the middle, the candles were lit and made the perfect setting for a nice romantic dinner.
"Aw mia this is lovely"
"i tried really hard for you"

We have had many dinners together in cafes, restaurants and at charlottes but never a dinner at mine. I cooked her favourite dinner. I hoped i did it right. With a calm look on my face i said "cmon sweetheart let's dig in"
"Mia this is really good"
I smiled, i'm glad i did it right. We made eye contact and i was lost in her beautiful eyes, just stared at her for a moment, looking how pretty she looked. and that dress it was perfect, "where is this dress from, it looks stunning on you."
" i got it in italy, and thought it was perfect for dinner"

We finished eating, "what should we do now?" i said
"ooo maybe watch a movie?" she replied with
we got up and went to go sit on the couch, "baby maybe do you want to get into something more comfortable? you still have clothes here you can wear"
"i'll be two minutes" she replied
"wait i'll come too, i want to get changed"
"okay hurry though"
"okay sweetheart"

We went into my room and got clothes out of my wardrobe, i picked some tracksuit i had. she picked out her hoodie and some leggings, we both got changed. As charlotte went to go downstairs i said "baby wait, we can just watch a movie in here"
"ooo alright"
we climbed into bed and picked out a movie.
we started watching the movie and i got closer to char and she put her arm around me.
we were half way through the movie and i noticed char was asleep, how cute, i carried on watching the movie until my eyes closed and fell asleep.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed,any requests js message me and hopefully i'll reply quick😭 half the time i take days so sorry if i reply abit late but 🤷🏼‍♀️ i'll try reply fast