Chars turn. pt3

chars pov**

sexual content*

i slowly gets up and sit on mia's lap, held eye contact with mia, i  slowly starts leaning in to kiss her, i  started  kissing her, i slowly stopped and stared moving down, getting ready. i looked up at her and said "are you sure"
"sweetheart, do whatever you want, i'm all yours"
i started getting my fingers ready and slowly put them in, getting faster and faster , mia let out a few small moans, she always loved this part.

she let out an even bigger moan, i could tell she liked it, i was glad she liked it. i started to slowly to stop, getting slower and slower. i looked at mia and she was out of breath. i started going more down and went in with my tongue and i was having fun with it, side to side.up and down,slowly. "oooh yes baby" she said whilst moaning. i started getting in there more,  i've never tried this before so i was hoping i was doing it well. i thought i was doing well from mias moaning. i was slowing down, i was out of breath.
i finally stopped and looked at mia, we were both out of breath.

i layed next to her, and said "how was that?"
"amazing" she replied with.

we both looked at eachother, making eye contact, i got lost in her eyes. she was just so pretty. i leaned in to kiss her. we started making it out. i could taste her chapstick. i slowly moved on top of her, i couldn't feel her hands on my neck.
we wouldn't stop, we just kept going.

THE END!

That was kinda short but yeah.
uhh idk what to say
any requests js msg me😆
have a nice day!