After the bar..

Charlottes pov

I was in love with her, with those eyes,that look, her hair. We got into the taxi, the taxi driver kept looking at her, admiring her. Mia knew i was jealous, "sweetheart i'm not going anywhere i'm yours." the smirk she gave me, it was so hot, I leaned in for a kiss, "i'm so sorry i should of asked first i'm sorry" i said, i thought i messed up. oh no it's always my fault i screw up everything. "it's okay sweetheart"
she whispered into my ear, butterflies filled my stomach. I was blushing so hard. Is this true love? i am finally loved. i'm glad it's her. she made me feel safe and happy and just, i love her. We finally got to her place, we sat down on her couch and watched a movie, i gazed off to sleep. In her arms.

"Morning sweetheart" said Mia, as i opened my eyes i saw her sitting on her chair getting ready  "what time is it?" i asked. "it's 9:30am, beautiful", i smiled.
I sat up and saw a coffee on the bedside table next to me, "is this for me?". "Well of course, who else would it be for?". i let out a small laugh, mmm it was so yummy, she made it exactly how i like it. "how did you make it exactly how i like it?". "Well sweetheart, i pay attention to you." She walked over slowly and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "i'm going to make you breakfast". She walked downstairs.
I thought to myself how lucky i was to have someone like her, i was inlove with her. I found my way to the bathroom after getting lost a few times "damn she's rich" i thought. But love is more important than money. I turned on the shower and started washing my hair, i heard running up the stairs. It was mia, she opened the door and said "Sweetheart, can i join" i couldn't say no, that smirk she always gave me, i smiled back and signaled for her to come. She is so hot, i thought. We made eye contact. It was the longest we have ever made. We both leaned in for a kiss, and it carried on from there.

Hope you enjoyed! sorry it's kinda short! Thank you for reading and have a nice day!