uh oh.. pt1..

chars pov*

Me and mia were just laying in bed thinking about what we were going to wear for the ball, we were looking online for ideas.

"ooo baby, what about this?"
"mia theres barely any material on them"
"what's wrong with it?"
"the problem is that there's barely any actual clothing on it and there's a lot of people going"
"but it's the one night where you have to go all out"
"so you want all your family to see you in that? okay"
"i don't see the problem with it"
"can you not see it? that there's hundreds of people going and you want us to wear barley any clothes? i don't want marjorie and reece and all them to see me like that"
"who cares what they think"
"you just don't get it do you."

*char gets up and leaves the room*

"char" mia shouts

she doesn't even get it, i don't want everyone to see me like that, i'm not like mia i'm not confident in my body. i thought in tears.
I felt mis understood, this was a stupid argument to have but this was what we didn't agree on, how much clothing we were gonna wear, sorry that i don't want hundreds of people to see me in basically a bikini and then go to work with the next day.

"char, i don't even get what's the big deal about it"
"you just don't get it, i don't want people to see me like that and some that i go to work with, i'm not comfortable being around people wearing that like you, sorry i'm not as perfect and confident as you."
i replied
"baby, i didn't know..."
i felt kinda bad, i was making a big deal out of a small thing.
"Noo, i'm sorry love i was making a big deal and getting angry out of a small thing."
"sweetheart, it's okay i should of asked why instead of just thinking nothing about it"

Pt 2 coming in abit hope you enjoyed this part thooo🤷🏼‍♀️ any requests just comment them or msg me😀i'll try do them or respond