In the carpark?

Charlottes pov

*sexual context*

I was just finishing locking up, made sure everything was tidy. As i was locking the door, i saw Mia, waiting for me. I was surprised at first, i didn't expect her to be here. We normally meet at hers or mine on a friday. That's when he had the kids. "Mia,What are you doing here?" i asked. "mm don't worry about it sweetheart."she replied. I was blushing, i was so confused, atleast she was here. Everything was better with her there, she gave me a little kiss. "you are so hot" i whispered, she opened the door. The back door.

I went in, she followed. we both sat down, we were really close, she pulled me in and i sat on her lap, her hands on my ass,my hands around her. We started kissing, i undid her shirt and saw her lace bra, "did you know this was going to happen" i said, she started smirking. At this point she was only in her bra and shorts, i slowly got off and took off her shorts, "Mia are you sure?". "yes sweetheart, do whatever you want" i started smiling, it was a good thing she had window tints, now she was only in her bra and panties, it was a cute set, i took her panties down to her ankles,and got my fingers ready "mia, are you sure?" "yes sweetheart".

I started, putting my fingers in and out, she let a moan out, she bit her lips harder and harder, i was always the "pillow princess" but now the table has turned. I was doing it so fast she was gasping for air, i went slow, slower and slower, until i stopped "you're so good" she whispered. "only for you" i replied. i leaned in for a kiss, i helped put her clothes back on. i got out the car, "char you've just re arranged my organs, and now got out like it was nothing, i love it" she said. I walked to my car and said "see you tonight"

THE END!
Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!