𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬. speak now

chapter 3. speak now

You need to hear me out

And they said "speak now"

It was the first day of school for Kainaat and Sitara. Mrs. Oberoi prepared their lunches and bags while Mr. Oberoi was late for work and told them to take the rickshaw.

They arrived at their school which was big and looked nice. "Ok not bad, but let's find some lovee!" Kainaat exclaimed.

Kainaat was very nice when she was young, now she was like a mean teenager who ignored people. That's what Sitara thought, she was an A+ student.

"Come on Kai, it's school! We should make some friends too!" Sitara exclaimed but Kainaat ignored her.

The morning went by very fast and classes were shit, really. Sitara did pay attention and so did Kainaat which was good. They made some new friends. Kainaat was pretty easy at that since she was prettier. Sitara made a new friend as well, her name was Rhea.

"Hi, Sitara. You're new, right?" She asked when she first saw Sitara. Sitara nodded. "Yes, I am new here indeed. It's ok,".

Rhea nodded since she understood her. "I know, but you'll get used to it. I'm Rhea Rajvanshi."

Sitara smiled. "Cool, I'm Sitara Oberoi. Well, not really." She smiled nervously, "It's very confusing".

"Oh." Rhea said, "but it's fine, sit with me at lunch! You're one of my first friends.".

Sitara accepted and that's how her friendship with Rhea began. They shared common interests like being shy, weird, and also share a love for Taylor Swift (who only released her debut album and Fearless back then).

One day, the 2 sat outside on the bleachers and ate their lunch. Sitara saw Kainaat sit next to her new friends who were talking and gossiping.

"Your sister?" Rhea asked. Sitara shook her head. "Nah, she's more of my step sister."

"Oh right, but the one thing you remember about your other family is your brother?" Rhea inquired because she was confused.

"Well I forgot my brother's name, I also kind of remember getting this scar on my lip after trying to eat a stapler." Sitara replied, making sure she didn't make Rhea confused. "Ohhhh." Rhea said. "Still confusing but ok."

Suddenly, one of the cricketers hit the ball too high. It went flying in the air and then eventually landed on Sitara's head.

"Ow!" Sitara yelped in pain. "Hey! Who did that!?" Rhea yelled. Sitara's vision was blurry and she felt dizzy.