Brother and Sister

Right after Hitoshi entered the room, I kinda decided to just shift... I knew it was a bit sudden and I knew I would be naked so I jumped around to get under some blankets before I shifted back. He just watched me all the time.

Me: It's not that I hate her.

Hitoshi: So you can turn back huh...

Me: Yeah....

Hitoshi: Are you okay tho?

Me: Yes, why are you asking?

Hitoshi: I was worried you might feel uncomfortable since you never started to show signs of turning back.

Me: Oh, I... well I find it more comfy being a fox and besides... this room,... the toys... the wall... everything here is so amazing that I don't feel like turning back.

Hitoshi: Glad you like it. The wall was my idea.

Me: Really?

Hitoshi: Yes.

Me: Thanks a lot for that one. It's amazing.

Hitoshi: Your welcome.

Me: Izuku, ... you can call me by my name.

Hitoshi: So Izu..... I can call you that right? I mean better than Izu-chan like Eri likes to call you behind your back cause it sounds cute sometimes.....

Me: For real?

Hitoshi: Yes.

Me: *sigh*

Hitoshi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least one of us was having his fun. Hitoshi was a chill and nice guy. I knew this from his dreamland. He was definitely the person I would love to have as family. Oh well, not as if he was now not my family or anything like that.

Hitoshi: Sooo....

Me: Soooo?

Hitoshi: You don't hate her?

Me: No, I don't hate eveyone here. In fact, I am really thankful for everything.

Hitoshi: Then, what's up with your reaction?

Me: Does she smell weird to you?

Hitoshi: Smell?

Me: Yeah, I mean her pheromones.

Hitoshi: She is an F-grade omega. It doesn't really smell that much.

Me: But you can smell it, right?

Hitoshi: Faintly, why are you asking?

Me: Well... I....*sigh* I don't know what it is but sometimes it doesn't feel as if she is an omega to me at all.... she is... she smells.... weird and foreign.

Hitoshi: Well that's certainly a way to put it.

Me: I am an S-grade... I am sensitive to stuff like that.

Hitoshi: I am sorry, I didn't wanted to mock you.

Me: It's fine...

Hitoshi: Anyways, just wanted to tell you that you can always come to me if something bothers you.

Me: Thanks.

Hitoshi: Also, school is gonna start soon for me and Eri is gonna go to kindergarden.... they wanna give you some more time to adjust plus you are an S-grade... you don't need to go to school.

Me: I would love that... well not right now but I would totally love it.

Hitoshi: Are you sure?

Me: Is that a bad idea?

Hitoshi: I don't know... it's messy, it's rowdy, it's hell.

Me: That's what you say when you know how it is like but I've never really been to school for much.....

Hitoshi: Oh....ahm... can't or don't want?

Me: Couldn't.

Hitoshi: Sorry.

Me: It's fine. You're curious and we are a family anyways.

Hitoshi: Yeah but curiosity kills the cat so I should stop here.

We were talking to each other when a knock interrupted us. The door was slowly opened and it was Aizawa who came in but he stopped at the door when he saw me under the blankets laying on the bed. I mean it was not something you would see every day... I've been a fox for a week now. Well back to where we were. The door was closed just because Hitoshi thankfully kinda sensed what I was about to do and privacy and all.

Aizawa: Glad to see you comfortable in bed.

Me: Thanks... for everything.

Aizawa: No need to say thank you.

Me: Mh-hm... it't not obvious to treat someone like this... and I am truly thankful for this opportunity from the bottom of my heart.

Aizawa: You're welcome.

Hitoshi: Dad, Izu, I'll leave you two alone. I need to get going anyways.

Aizawa: Don't overdo it this time.

Hitoshi: I overdid it just once! ONCE! I am not gonna let the gym call you to pick me up. It was embarrassing enough to collapse in a fitness center.

Aizawa: Pffff-

Hitoshi: See ya two.

With that Hitoshi left and it was just me and our dad now. I guess it was now or never. I had to at least tell someone about this smell, this weird unfamiliar feeling, this... well... this foreign attitude she had. It was not only bothering me but it was ringing all the alarm bells I had.