Some theory... Too much info....

Once it was morning, I started to look around to check if Hitoshi was alright. In fact, he was more than just alright and the man fell asleep right next to me. That much for being an insomniac. I guess he was also relieved that we were both quite safe.

???: HEY!

I could hear some screaming but I didn't really get where this is coming form until I heard the door to my room burst open.

???: HITOSHI! COME DOWN THERE!

To be fair, I didn't wanted to wake Hitoshi up knowing what he was dreaming right now, so I slowly went to the edge and looked down making a small foxish scream to let this person know to shut up. It worked... kinda.

???: You must be their new so......Izuku?!!!!

 Someone please tell me I was in the wrong movie!

Please!

This woman right there was someone I never wanted to see again.

There was only one person who had the same green hair as I did..... and that was my mother. She had the same green eyes and there was no doubt in my mind that it was her. The scent was the same too. This was just a bad joke. I was abandoned and now this?!!!!

Me: (angry and feral fox noises)

At this point I didn't care about Hitoshi at all. I didn't care about waking him up or about Eri. My emotions started to wild. I would have killed this person for sure! This was not something to actually take lightly at all. 

Inko: What the hell are you doing there? THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE!

The hell it is!

Inko: GET DOWN! BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I GET UP!

She could scream as much as she wanted. There was no way I would get down there. First off, I didn't know how but second of all, she was the worst to see right now after everything we went though in the night.

Before this woman could say basically anything more than this bullshit, I just turned around and let her continue scream from the window until she in fact decided to come up to the rooftop. My mother was quite agile to come up here and what I didn't know back then... she was a hero.

Inko: I swear to god, I didn't sign up for this. Why are you two even up here? What the hell are you even doing with them?! Don't you know what you are doing to Eri?!!! You're making her more like an omega and give her a harder life than she already has.

Was she really asking a fox for answeres?

Did she even expect me to answer at all?

She looked at me for a bit then at Hitoshi, then at me again.

Inko: For Fucks Sake! Why is he sleeping on the rooftop and STOP GROWLING!

Once again she looked at me as I was just blinking.

This time I was so close on latching out. The only thing that was keeping me in place was the heavy pheromones she let out. For any omega, this shouldn't be a problem thanks to the bracelet, for me it still was.

I think I did wake up HItoshi because he was the one who picked me up and released some of his pheromones. They did calm me down but not enough to not bite him and try to jump forwards to attack this shitty woman. Me and her had a history after all. Still Hitoshi once again caught me and then started laughing sheepishly while I bit down hard right into his arm. I could taste the blood, I could feel the flesh and I heard how my fangs tore a whole into his skin. Not a pleasant sound, neither was the taste.

Hitoshi: We'll go down now, Inko.

Inko: You better.

Hitoshi: Did Nem call you?