四六

════════════════════════════════

"This was the plan you were talking about, the other week?" 

Satoru's eyebrows quirked as he looked at Yachiru. The pair, alongside the remaining faculty members and students watched with puzzled expressions as an intimidating looking group of around ten Shinigami approached them from afar. 

"It took me a few weeks going back and forth in order to come to an agreement with Yamamoto." She mentally cringed, remembering the scolding she had received from the head of the Shinigami corps. He had reprimanded her for a variety of things - hell - it seemed like he had something new to complain about each time she would return. 

"Say... the old guy in the middle, doesn't he look a little like Gakuganji?" He elbowed her slightly, noticing that Itadori was making the exact same remark to Megumi, albeit a little louder than any of them one have liked. 

"Don't make comparisons. Yamamoto could crush all of us with a lift of a finger." She said, fairly sternly. These negotiations were not going to be easy. 

Utahime seemed a little alarmed as they drew closer - their combined spiritual energy smothering each one of them. "Don't worry," Yachiru whispered, "They aren't doing that on purpose." 

"Hey Yachiru!" A blonde Shinigami yelled over, followed by an influx of greetings as the group simultaneously sensed her presence, including Yukio. 

"Who the hell is that?!" Satoru asked, his comment aimed at the first man to shout over. They looked somewhat similar, even the eye colour! "Do you have a type or something?! Were you seeing someone else to ease the unfillable void I left in your heart whilst you were visiting Yomi?!" He asked dramatically, half joking - as he was, indeed, a little jealous. 

"Shut up, idiot!" She stood on his foot. "Like I would ever do that. I've known most of those Shinigami since I was a kid." 

"Hello everyone," Yachiru ran a little ahead, meeting the group of Shinigami in the middle. "Can you tone down your spiritual pressure? These humans aren't used to it in such large doses." She asked, scratching the back of her head and wondering if her request crossed the boundary of 'asking for too much'. 

"You're right." Yamamoto said, but he wasn't finished. "They should know exactly who it is they will be answering to going forward." 

"Old man Yama!" Yachiru cried out, as if she were a child again. "Most of those people are teenagers, I'm not asking you to completely subdue your spiritual energy, but just maybe... a little?"