live stock

That night when we did 'that' I woke up somehow in one of Eren's big T-shirt's and my own underwear. I was so lazy and tired I didn't even want to get out of bed. I stayed under the cover's and stare aimlessly at the wall's. I feel Eren loosen his grip around my waist.

"Why are you just staring aimlessly at the wall?"

" I don't know in all honesty I was to lazy to get out of bed so I kinda just ended up lying here and staring at the wall."

" Your an idiot since we have the day off today let's go into town and see the other's we haven't seen them since our trial."

" HMM not that you think about it we haven't."

TIME SKIP TO TOWN----

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called by none other then Armin.

"ARMIN! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU IT SEEM'S LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER!"

"Y-yeah but it's only been a week or so."

"wow you have been counting the day's we've been gone I know you missed me."

Our conversation was cut short when the rest of the squad came by. Mikasa Connie,Sasha,Horse face,Krista and Yumir came over.

" Hey guy's it's been forever!"

They stared at me with a long look. Eren walked over soon after me.

"What's wrong?"

Jean stepped forward and looked at us both. "Marco and Mina.... their dead.Just being reminded of the fact that titan's can kill us just like they killed Marco and Mina this caused the rest of the squad to have death written on their face's fearing the 57th.

"I don't wanna die like they did I HAVE STUFF I HAVE TO DO STILL!" Connie's heart started beating so fast that even I could hear it sweat dripped slowly from his head as he struggled to breath. The anxiety was to much to bear and the rest of the squad soon realized what they had to face again soon.

"I-I-I WANT TO STAY HERE AND EAT I-I don't.... I DON'T WANT TO DIE." Sasha shrieked clearly shaking as where the other's,

  I was Just as hocked to hear that Marco and Mina died. These ae people who I saw as friends, Not just as a human on death's door. They are the people who I thought would see me die or possibly even die beside. Unfortunetly they died alone without anyone to save them.

It's all my fault...

I am supposed to be humanities savoir and yet, I can't even save my own friend's. Somehow this feel's horrifyingly nostalgic, I hate this feeling. What am I? I am worse then a titan at this point. Their death was all my fault It's because I was weak,Because I did't stay by their side It's all... My fault. I was weak and because of that people died. I am sorry even though a simple sorry isn't enough to account for your death's It's all I can say at this point. From the time I was born I was always taking from people. I am a weakling I let my friend's die that's the worse then any torture In the world, It is the ultimate punishment. I have no choice my fate was sealed from the begging. There for I have no choice but to shoulder everyone weakness and use it as my strength.

"E-eh your joking right?"

"Eren" Mikasa called out grutturally and hoarsely out of sheer concern and sorrow for Eren. Just by the sound of her voice I could hear her feeling's calling out to Eren. At the same time I gave their death's the cold shoulder In spite of my disbelief I still can't believe they are.. dead. I just saw them not to long ago how could they have died all of a sudden like that?.Without no one seeing a thing they must have been so petrified not only that but what if they felt a sense of betrayal from us?

Forlorness consumed me with each thought I had. It's as If the world Is testing me until I finally go insane and break. Although feeling conflicted and dismayedI didn't show it I held a strong demeanor. As for Eren death was written all over his face,shocked as he was he simply just panicked. His eye's burnt red with anger Eren's fist were balled up, some vains where showing as a result of the new's.

"Your joking we just saw them DAMN IT ONCE WE GET OUT THERE I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYLAST TITAN OUT THERE I DON'T CARE HOW BIG HOW STRONG I AM GONNA FUCKIN KILL THE!" Eren paused his fists relaxing and his expression softened before he continued on.

"That way everyone wouldn't have died in vain even if it costs me my life."

I raised my arm and in one swift movement my hand hit Eren's * SMACK*

I slapped Eren across the face, The force I put into the slap caused a burning sensation on my hand the sensation seemed to flow through my body. With the force I smacked Eren's face with his faced began to illuminate a shade of red. I gripped Eren's Shirt and headbutted him causing blood to triggle down from my head falling down my cheek almost like a tear of blood. Hitting Eren earned a glare from Mikasa.

"Eren stop freaking out. this is war people die YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT!" I calmed down a bit after shouting I softened my expression before smiling sorrowfully.

" There are still people alive here they'd be just as sad if you died, Life for the living be moran protected by the dead although we have to skip the moarning part we have titan's to kill and a world beyond human capacity to explore we have to fight."

I shifted my gaze toward's the rest of the squad giving them a stern look with my eyebrows slightly furrowing my brows." We have to remain strong something like this can't hold us back no matter how sad the death we have to keep walking ,unless you guys plan to live like live stock for the rest of your lives?"