Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Months went by and soon it was the day before Larry's nineteenth birthday and I had the whole day planned. I had even gotten a hold of some Sanity's Fall tickets though the concert was in the next town but it was so gonna be worth it. Right now I was sitting in Larry's room writing down things I might need to get done before tomorrow, but I got distracted by the delicious smells coming from the kitchen so I got up off my lazy ass and went to see who was cooking. Larry was in the kitchen making some grilled cheeses for him and I while jamming out to Sanity's Fall, I walked over to Larry and I tried to sneak up on him but since my boyfriend is a goddamn werewolf, he could hear me so he turned his head with a smirk spread across his soft lips "Nice try, Baby Blue" my heart fluttered when he called me, it was a new nickname he's been testing out and clearly I love it. I went and hugged Larry lovingly. "Hey, LarBear" Larry looked down at me before responding "Yeah, What is it Blue?" I stared up into Larry's eyes with a slight blush spread across my cheeks "I have a surprise for you, It took some work to get them but.." I quickly ran to the bedroom before coming back with the tickets "I got us front row tickets to a Sanity's Fall concert! And what's even better is that the concert falls right on your birthday! Surprise!" Larry looked dumbfounded for a moment before scooping me up in a swift motion and he just hugged me tightly while covering my face in kissing.

"Thank you Sal, I love you so fucking much dude! I really do!" Larry kept holding me in his arms, not letting me down for a moment "Larry, You big oaf I can't breathe!" Larry gave me a passionate kiss before setting me down, his eyes started to glow a bit, probably because he was just so happy he was forgetting about his control over his lycan self. Larry then went back to cooking, I went to the living room, watching my boyfriend make us food. Larry was humming happily while cooking and when he was done, he brought the food into the living room. He sat down next to me, setting our plates on the coffee table.

The next day Larry was awake before me, I always wanted to sleep in, usually Larry would sleep in but today was special. It was his birthday and he was wide awake cooking breakfast and running around to make sure that he had the right outfit for the concert tonight. Once I woke up, I was greeted by breakfast in bed, Larry was in the bathroom doing his best attempt at rock makeup. I sat up in bed, there was bacon, sausages, eggs and toast. I quickly started eating, Larry's food tasted like heaven to me, and once I was finished I set my plate aside before getting out of bed, I was wearing one of Larry's shirts. I wandered to the bathroom, I stood next to Larry while starting to brush my hair.

Once Larry and I were both in rocker/punk/gothic outfits and makeup, we headed out to his car, he was still so excited. Once we were on the road, we were blasting Sanity's Fall and head banging pretty hard, we were happy doing this together. After hours of driving, we were outside the venue for the concert, and it was a pain finding a place to park the car but once we found a spot, we got out of the car and went inside, Larry used his fake ID to get us both a few beers, once he got back to me, we found our spots and waited. About twenty minutes later, the concert started but a bit later there was a fight that broke out. Larry got punched which caused me to start punching back but some dumbass chose to punch me, and something inside snapped a bit, I punched the bastard in the face, hard.

The fight kept going but someone tripped me, but I got up quickly, jumping the bastard who tripped me and I bit his ear, jerking my head around. The man got me off but I got him off balance so I tackled him and started punching him over and over until my fists were covered in blood, I got off the man just to Larry standing nearby with a shocked yet proud expression. I went over to Larry and he pulled me into a deep kiss, and soon we went back to jamming out even though we both had blood on us.

By the end of the night we were exhausted and didn't want to drive all the way back home, so once we got back to the car, I climbed in and Larry drove us to a motel, once we parked the car, we got out and wobbled our way inside, paying for one room, getting the keys then going to the room. I flopped down on the bed with Larry following my actions and we both fell asleep.