The Reprimands

A/N: alright no one try to stomp me because of the slow updates. I'm trying out a new method for both this book and my fanfic. I'll release one charter when I have atleast three chapters already written. Alright so here is another chapter. Enjoy peoples.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
Adam's P.O.V

     On our way home I made Mark take shotgun. There is no way on God's green earth will I let those two sit together after that stunt they pulled.

     Mark has lost his mind. Elizabeth doesn't know the rules for the love between a G.A and human. I don't think Mark knows them fully either. The laws are strict in this situation. This is why very few attempt love in such ways.

     When couples learn about the laws most won't try their relationship. Why would Mark? He initiated the feelings to stir. Her feelings won't really be hers.

     Her fondness of him comes from kindness not love. He doesn't understand that. He thinks he can love enough for their relationship to work but that's simply impossible.

     He's not thinking about what's going to happen if they break up. One of them will die if they aren't strong enough. I hope they don't think it will be a piece of cake.

     When we got to the house Elizabeth and Mark sat on the couch talking. Before I walked up to them, Esria pulled me back. What was she stopping me for. I'm helping them.

      "What the hell do you think you're doing, Adam," she said glaring.

     "Helping them from making a big mistake," I said yanking my arm out of her grasp.

      "Oh hell no you're not. Out of all people you have no room to speak. So go over there and sit your ass down," she said gripping my arm and pulling me towards the kitchen.

     She had the strength of 3 men. What did she lift for strength like this?

      When we walked into the kitchen she slammed the door shut behind me. She planned this. She must've planned it with Elizabeth when they were in the backseat together. It was at this moment I realized, I messed up.

     "What the hell is your problem Adam? Why do you hate the thought of them together so much? He confessed his feelings for her and she reciprocated," Esria said still gripping my arm. Not even girls knew girls. This is a complicated race.

     "You don't know if the feelings are reciprocated. The only person who knows her emotions is her," I said yanking my arm away again. I felt my arm starting to bruise from the pressure. She has an iron grip of death.

     "She told me she felt the same way. The same fucking girl who knows her own damn emotions," Esria said looking at me.

     "She doesn't know the full laws of the G.A code dealing with romance," I said trying to walk away. Esria followed suit and began yelling.

     "I told her what she needs to know about the code. She can fall in love with Mark if she wants," she said stepping in front of me.

      "I heard what you told her. You only scratched the damn surface of the laws. They both need to know more before they start dating each other," I yelled slamming her into the wall.

     "Adam you just cursed," she said wide-eyed.

     "Shit."