Not Commandments Just Laws

A/N: I've been churning chapters out by the skin of my teeth. Thank God I don't have a life. Welp enjoy this chapter.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Esria's P.O.V

My back hurt after Adam slammed me against the wall. When I heard him cuss, I was genuinely shocked. He was pissed off. I saw a vein sticking out of his neck.

"Adam calm down," I said trying to get off of the wall. My feet couldn't even touch the floor because his body pressed against me tightly.

"No, I can't calm down. They might make a mistake. If they make a mistake it's going to be my fault," he said finally putting me down. He ran a hand through his white hair, squeezing it just a little.

"What do we have to go kill to make you calm down," I asked smiling, and hoping he would say anything.

"We haven't had any missions come in since today is Wednesday," he said shrugging.

"Oh I totally forgot," I said shrugging it off.

"Esria, are you okay," Adam asked with his eyes widened. His hand met my shoulder and he looked worried.

"Yeah, why do you ask," I said not understanding his worry.

"You forgot tonight is Supernatural night. The day you specifically reserved for Supernatural," he said getting more worried by the minute.

"Oh, oh shit, Adam help me. I don't know who I am anymore. I think I'm a robot or something. I'm not who I really am. Please put me out of my misery," I said holding onto his shirt.

"I think you're sick, I think you're sick," Adam said holding the back of his hand up to my forehead.

"Did you just remix a lyric from Icon for Hire," I asked quirking an eyebrow. I rarely heard him listen to music.

"Yes, I did. There might be something wrong with both of us," Adam stated running his hand through his hair again.

"Most likely, but we'll get over it, maybe. If we don't that's our life," I told him smiling.

"You're going to be fifty watching two men kill supernatural entities. You're going to be a grandma that kills supernatural entities , and you're going to have like thirty cats," he said smiling.

"Yes, I will make cookies, kill demons, feed my grand babies, and stab Casper the friendly ghost," I yelled raising a fist triumphantly. My face broke and I laughed.

"Be the hunter grandma you were meant to be," he said pumping his fist in the air. His white hair bouncing slightly.

I smiled widely. My face hurt from the wide smile carved in it. My cheeks burned. The pain was horrible but I couldn't stop it.

"If I have grandkids. I don't even think I'll have kids," I said laughing more with him. "I doubt anyone could put up with my shit until one of us dropped dead".

Adam's face was red. His teeth actually showing. I never noticed his small fangs. They were cute in a way.

" I've dealt with your crap since your birth, no one will beat my record, " he laughed even harder. His fingers wiped away the tears coming out of his eyes.

"Who knows if I'll find that person. Maybe I wasn't meant to find them ever. Never mind, knowing my luck he probably broke his leg in the Himalayas," I said with my laughter dying down. Soon his laughter calmed to a halt along with mine.

"Maybe he didn't break his leg. He could've been in an illegal wrestling ring in Honduras," he stated shrugging.

"Maybe my future husband is El Chapo," I said laughing again.

"Maybe you've known him for years," he said shrugging.

"He could've been hit by a car," I said wondering if he had died.

"Maybe he committed suicide for you and is now an angel," Adam said looking at the fridge. I wondered what he was talking about.

"I doubt I'll date an angel. They dislike my existence. You're my G.A and you hate me," I said laughing again.

"I don't hate you, it's actually the exact opposite," Adam said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him.

"Adam what are you thinking," I asked before his lips cut me off. This couldn't be Adam. He hates me. He really does.

"I'm not thinking I'm doing," he said kissing me again. His hand ran up my arm and held the side of my face. The other hand held tightly onto my bicep willing me not to move.

He pulled me closer so and held me. Was this supposed to be a movie? Tell me there are cameras, and Adam's going to laugh in my face yelling I'd been punked. This can't be true. I refuse to believe this is real.

After a few seconds, I started to kiss back. His lips connecting with mine. I felt small sparks shocking me.

"Are you two going bang in the kitchen or can I talk now," Elizabeth said interrupting my bliss. Both of us stopped abruptly and looked at Mark and Lizzy.

The smirk on Lizzy's face spoke for years. The shyness in Mark's face looks like he had just walked in on his friend getting head.

"Maybe we should go," Mark said trying to pull her out of the door. When she didn't budge he picked her up by her waist and carried her out of the room.

Today was going to be a long one. My life just got more complicated because of a boy.

A/N: I had trouble writing this chapter so I'm going to take a break in this book. I have severe writers block for this book and I will try to get over it before my school year starts in a few weeks. So yeah this book will be on hiatus until further notice.