Extra Ordinary: My life as Number 7, Chapter 10: 4+4=8

Klaus and Y/n was another one of us that was the closest, everyone inside and outside the academy could see that . It was probably one of the reasons why they were called The Séance twins.

I always thought it was funny that they got along so well , but thinking back it made since . They both had the same powers and Dad always put them through the same stuff , so of course they were gonna bond over that.

But what made it funny was that he was Number 4 and she was Number 8. Half of her equaled to him and two wholes of him equaled to her, and that's exactly how their relationship back then was oddly enough.

Dad, Mom, and Pogo would be able to convince to do anything if they just mention the others name once, they loved to do everything together and we hardly ever saw them not within 3 feet of each other from the moment we could think .

When Dad would do individual practice time he would occasionally group them together, I don't know why he did, maybe it was to see if you put together they would finally cooperate and make them more powerful but something happened and he made it his mission to keep them away from each other by putting one sibling between them , which was usually Ben, while training, but that didn't work either.

They listened to each other and kept each other sane I guess, you could truly tell that they loved one another . You could tell that Y/n might've have had some feelings for him at some point, but if she didn't then Klaus definitely did.

Y/n was the type to get ignore during meetings when she would speak up and Klaus always listened out for her to make sure her voice was heard , unless it was a argument then she was heard by everyone perfectly fine .

When we were 12 and Klaus broke his jaw after falling down the stairs while wearing our Mom's heals , Y/n was there to help him when Mom didn't. She helped him eat and sometimes demanded to help him instead of Mom, which she would let her do without too much of a fight, and she spoke for him when it was important which cause her voice to grow 3 times louder after those eight quiet weeks were up.

Klaus was the one that demanded everyone to protect Y/n from Max, Y/n significant other at the time that tried to kill her. He took her to who knows where and stayed with her until Diego gave him the okay and told him he took them to jail. He protected her to the best of his abilities when the public was against her and during our 13th birthday speech, kept her attached to live mentally afterwards.

Klaus had always been protective of Y/n. Going back to the topic of Max, when Y/n met them all the attention she was previously giving to Klaus had diverted to Max, all the times she was talking about Klaus had changed into her talking about Max instead, and you could tell that it bothered Klaus every time she mentioned them.

Around the time that we first met the person in question individually , he would just go on and on about how much he didn't trust them, and how embarrassed he got when one of us jokingly asked if he was jealous. But when it was revealed that he was right about Max, he didn't rub it in her face until a while later when she eventually got over it, he made sure she was okay and only had her best interest at heart when all that was going on.

The only negative thing Klaus did to Y/n was introduce her into drugs and alcohol, which I've been over before. The drugs and alcohol had consumed them both from a very young age and when you asked them why they did it they would always respond with it keeps the voices quiet.

There was times where it was bad for them both, times when Dad would find them with alcohol and drugs and we wouldn't see them for days , they would always come back sober and shaking from withdraw , eyes red and puffy, scratchy voices to the point where they couldn't speak, and brushed or bloody knuckles.