zou - Chapter 11

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 "𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫" 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲... 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡!!

☆★☆

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We saw our bounties later that day, my bounty has now reach a billion, 1,000,000,000. Luffy's bounty is 500,000 which is also the same as Law's bounty.

We made it to zou and we got up the elephant and started walking on it, looking for Nami and the others. However, Law left to look for his crew, leaving me alone... I miss my man.

We were just casually walking, looking for the rest of our friends, but that was not until we made it to a town with ruined houses "Hold on" Robin said as we all stop walking "what happened to these buildings?" Robin asked as she touched the houses "I don't know, but they look SUPER ruined!" Franky said.

"who cares, let's just look for the rest of our crewmates" Zoro said as we all agreed and continued walking forward. Then we saw a huge door that was blocked my leaves.

"Hey" Someone said, stopping us. "Who are you guys?" It was the guard of Zou, however we didn't know his name. "I am Monkey D. Luffy, and I will be the king of the pirates!" Luffy said as he laughed.

"L-Luffy?!" The guard said, "and are the rest of you apart of his crew?" "They are but I'm not, I am Monkey D. Emi! Luffy's older sister" I said as the gaurd smiled "then welcome to the other half of Zou!" The guard said as he opened the leaf curtains, showing us to the other side of Zou.

It was beautiful, a lot of minks lived there. There houses were so pretty. "This is so cool" I said as I entered the place running around.

"I know right?!" Luffy said as he ran along with me, leaving Robin, Zoro, Usopp and Franky to walk inside together. Every mink greeted us by physical touch, basically they were rubbing their faces of us and licking us.

"I love this place already!" I said as I chuckled "Same with me, however I am wondering why they are being so nice to us..." Robin said as she placed her fingers on her chin, thinking deeply.

"That's because your other crewmates saved us! Which means you guys are also our saviors" a mink said, which was right beside Usopp.

"Saved you guys? What do you mean by that...?" Usopp asked. "Last week, there were intruders from the beast pirates attacking us and our old town, then you guys came and saved us... however no one likes to talk about what happened to us those days" The mink said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"That's explains the ruined buildings we saw on our way here..." Robin said "Hey, uhm I'd like to ask where the rest of my crewmates are" Usopp asked the mink.

"They are down there, I will show you. Follow me!" We all followed the animal as she lead us to a huge tree house. We all climbed the stairs and entered the tree house, seeing Nami, Brook and Chopper.

"Hey guys! We're back" I said as all the attention turned to us "Luffy!" Nami said as she hugged Luffy "yay everyone is back safely!" Chopper said hugging everyone.

"H-Hi..." Brook said, then we all looked at Brook. Brook was being chewed by the minks since he was just bones, no skin, bones. We all laughed, it was a sight to see since it was pretty funny.

"Am I the only one who noticed this, but where is shitty cook?" Zoro said as we all then got curious of where he was. Then Nami looked at us like she was about to cry, same with Chopper and Brook... looks like something happened with him.

"S-Sanji... Sanji is gone" Nami said as we all gasped "Sanji is dead!?" Luffy said as he was getting ready to fight someone "no no I didn't mean it like that, I am saying Sanji left us to go to another... let's say... crew" Nami said.

We all just stood there in silence "S... Sanji... left?" I said "there's no way, who can cook for us every day!" Usopp said as he started tearing up "Sanji left? Whay exactly happened Nami?" Robin asked Nami.

"Basically people from big mom's crew had taken away Sanji from us since his family and big mom has arranged a wedding without Sanjis permission and took him away... they're saying we will never see him again!" Chopper said as he hugged Nami, crying, as Nami teared up.

"Who's Sanji's family?" I asked "Germa 66, they are from the North blue and they're technically a family of robots" A mink said as we all looked at him "Pedro! Your here? I thought you were with catviper!? Nami said as Pedro nodded. "Well he will be waking up very soon since it is almost 6pm, so I came here to tell you guys" Pedro said as he looked at the new faces in confusion

"Who are they?" Pedro asked as he looked at us "they are the rest of our crewmates that we've been talking about!" Chopper responded. Pedro just nodded.

"Nami..." Luffy said, as we all looked at him "which island did Sanji go to." Luffy asked Nami, looking down as his eye were covered by the shadow of the strawhat. His aura was pretty dark, basically you can see his aura, which made us sweatdrop.

"H-He went to Whole Cake Island, Big mom's territory" Nami stuttered "Let's go there" Luffy said which made us gasp "Luffy!care you out of your mind?" Nami asked Luffy "I actually agree with Luffy, he should go safe his nakama. Luffy didn't even agree to big mom's idea on just taking Sanji away."

Everyone just stayed silent. Everyone was thinking if Luffy should split up and go to whole cake island. "I agree with Emi here. But Luffy can't go alone so some other people will go with him, and the other half will head to wano" Zoro said, crossing his arms.

"How about the people who didn't go to dressrosa goes to whole cake island and save Sanji and go to wano, while the people wo were at dressrosa go to wano and wait for everyone who went to whole cake island to go to wano and then we start the plan. Except for Luffy, he's going to whole cake island" Nami said as we all agreed

"Then let's split up and save Sanji!!" Luffy yelled as we all yelled along with him.

I cant wait to see Law...

☆★☆

𝐈𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐨!!
𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨
𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨