{Rylan + Raul}

[If Raul was not EVIL part 2 since you guys lovedddddd the first one. This iz during Episode 5 btw.] - Established relationship + Fluff (?)
~

Raul was in their bunk, their knees below their chin. They sighed as they looked around the cabin. The room had no people acquainted in it, except for them. Suddenly, a creak from the floorboard was heard.

"Hey. What're you doing in here all alone?"

Raul's eyes were quickly shifted over towards Rylan: who was leaning by the doorframe with a grin on his face.

"Oh- Uhhh... Just wanted to be by myself," they said turning away.

"Well, I told the others about voting for Katrina and all of them agreed," Rylan spoke up as he headed over towards Raul and his' bunk. Raul was on the bottom bunk and Rylan was on the top bunk in their cabin which was very convenient if they both wanted to talk together.

"The challenge was kinda weird, huh? Too bad I didn't get to see most of it since I was literally kidnapped in the first three seconds," Rylan said, chuckling. Raul kept quiet. Rylan kept his eyes on Raul, whom was just looking at their bed.

"Raullll? You seem more quieter than usual," Rylan said as he decided to join Raul on their bed. He sat himself beside Raul, feeling concerned.

"Oh-! I-" Raul mustered up their words, which was a new thing for Rylan to hear. Usually Raul had a calm, low, monotonous voice, but now it was somewhat shaky.

Rylan put his hand on top of their hand, which surprised them. He looked at Raul, having a small amount of blush tint his face.

"Hey, you know you don't have to say anything if you're not comfortable with it; you know I'm always here to help." Rylan squeezed their hand tighter, trying to make the latter more at ease.

"You're so nice to me Rylan..." they muttered, feeling a slight but of flustered-ness fill them up.

"Well, of course! I'm your..." Rylan paused for a moment. "Am I your boyfriend?" This caused Raul to chuckle at this and looked at Rylan more directly.

"If you want it to be," they said with a smile. Rylan beamed with joy. He gave them a big hug, enveloping his arms around their back.

Raul widened their eyes, not expecting the sudden affection, but didn't mind the physical affection in any way. They slowly brought their arms up to wrap their arms around Rylan's as well.

The two stayed at ease in the embrace for a good while before removing their arms from each other. Raul had their knees back under their chin and Rylan just leaned back.

"Hey, I just noticed... I don't really know a lot about you. I mean- I know a bit. But I just really want to get to know you more," Rylan said as he smiled at Raul.

"Oh, well... I can tell you some stuff, I guess. I'm not really an interesting person though..." Raul muttered as they scratched their head.

"Don't say that. You're a really cool person."

"Mmmm..."

"Tell me stuff about yourself," Rylan spoke as he held his partners hand. "Welllll... What's your hobbies?"

"I dunno... I kinda like Candy Crush. Is that considered a hobby?" Raul said back, smiling.

"Ahah, well who said it can't?" Rylan paused for a moment. "What level are you on?"

"You're gonna think I'm a grandma for this," Raul said with a wider grin.

"No, I won't-!" Rylan said, trying to hold back a giggle.