Chapter 5 - The Chrono Stone

"Why is there a floating stone?" Goldie was baffled.
"It's a Chrono Stone." Wonderbot said. The group looked confused.
"Let me introduce myself. I am Dray Ark. And have come to help you." The Stone introduced himself. It was translucent purple, with a C inside of it.

"Dray Ark?...." Zanark thought you himself.

"I hear you plan on taking down a group who wants to control football. I offer my assistance." Ark added.
"No offence, but how can a stone help us?" Bailong scoffed. Ark chucked, "You're only looking for players. What I have in mind.... Will push this team to ultimate status." He answered Bailong's question, although in a vague manner.
"And what is this that you have in mind?" Zanark stepped up. "Mixi max." Ark said.

"Mixi max.... I have heard of it. But it's tests never succeeded." Wonderbot remembered hearing about it. "That's where you are wrong Bear. I made sure the public thought it was never successful. But I can assure you it was a success." Ark laughed.
"You made sure?" Wonderbot looked confused.

"I am the creator of the idea. I created Mixi Max." Ark declared, his stone spinning. "We keep mentioning Mixi max.... But you guys still haven't said what it is." Victor interrupted.
"A person is able to mix with another person. Using their power and maximising their power during that time." Ark explained.
The four players scratched their heads. "I will offer the power of Mixi max. In return, you let me stay apart of this team." Ark offered.
"That seems like a very odd deal, we use your technology. And all you get in return is just stay with our team?" Zanark repeated back to Ark, confused to why his strange proposal.
"It's all I ask. And of course, I have a vision for these Mixi maxes." Ark nodded, or at least as much as his stone form allowed him.

"A vision?"
"Indeed. You want the best Mixi maxes correct? I can offer the best possible ones." Ark stated. "Why don't you tell us this vision of yours." Zanark smirked.
"So be it. This, is my vision:
1. A Dynamic Striker who can envelop the field with ancient power of civilisations past
2. A Striker able to attack the goal with lightning and lead the team to victory
3. A Manipulative Defender able to shift the balance, putting down any attack from the attackers
4. A Midfielder who is able to predict the movements of their enemies and orchestrate the wind to their whim
5. A Precise Goal-keeper able to bring the skies down to to subdue the ball and protect the goal
6. A Midfielder able to bridge the gap between defence and the offensive with tusks that can shatter anything
7. A Defender foretold in the realm of Fantasy, blessed with immeasurable wisdom and intelligence
8. A Midfielder that can calculate and make precise shots while creating destruction
9. A Gentle Midfielder who shows the darkness of nature's beauty
10. A Defender that can stop anyone with the power of the sea and what lies beneath
11. A Striker that pierces the sky with their strength and heavenly prowess"
Ark elaborated.

"I have to say Zanark... Miximaxes could help." Wonderbot whispered. Zanark leaned down to Wonderbot, "His vision. I have a feeling it matches mine." He would say.

"Are we meant to be the ones who get Mixi maxed to match those descriptions." Goldie whispered to the other three. "It seems to be the case. I wonder which ones each of us will match." Tezcat thought.

Zanark thought for a moment, his vision wasn't that great. All he knows is a strange description and where he COULD find the players. Besides that, he knew nothing else about who the player actually was until he sees them. But when Ark told the group his Mixi max vision, Zanark could combine the two visions. "Alright. We'll keep you on board. How can we get the Mixi Max machine?" Zanark agreed.
"It's hidden in my labs, you'll need to sneak in and take it." Ark answered bluntly.
"We have to break into YOUR labs... why don't you just get us in?" Wonderbot asked, baffled at the strange answer. "I don't have any identification since I'm a Chrono Stone." Ark told them why he couldn't.
"So how do you expect any of us to sneak in?" Zanark began to think of ways. "I have a companion that works well in the dark. We'll need to go to the future though." Wonderbot suggested. "Then to the future we go. Our goal keeper is there." Zanark turned to the panel and set the time period. "Take your seats kids! We're going to time travel!" Wonderbot jumped into his seat.

Victor and Goldie sat next to each other, Tezcat sitting in the seats behind them. Bailong went to sit alone in the back, watching through the window.

"200 years! Let's go!" Wonderbot started the engine, the bus floating in the air as it prepares for blast off. "Three, two one! Blast off!" Wonderbot slammed the accelerator and drove through the portal.
Looking out the window, Goldie saw a mixture of colours as the bus traveled through time. "Wowww so pretty!" Goldie put her head to the window to watch the colours fly past them.

"When we get to the future, I'll go look for my old friend, while you take these lot to find the goal keeper." Wonderbot told Zanark. "Who are you meant to be looking for?" He then asked.
"An iron wall goalkeeper." Zanark said. "I see. Then I assume that goal keeper will also fit Ark's description of a Precise goalkeeper who can control the sky." Wonderbot drove, keeping up the topic of Ark and his Miximaxes with Zanark.
"When I had the visions, I could see glimpses of the players. When I try remember the goal keeper, I see a robotic part... perhaps that is what Ark sees as the precise part." Zanark explained. "We let's hope that the Mixi maxes is what we need. Protocol Omega is a strong force, but I doubt Argos will stop with those players. He will alter more to create a team that can easily destroy football and control the world." Wonderbot tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Well everyone! We have arrived!" Everyone felt the bus land, looking out the window, they see tall buildings that can touch the sky, roads floating in the air for all the hover cars.
Wonderbot turned around. "We'll split up from here, you kids go with Zanark, I need to go meet someone." Wonderbot waved and left the bus. "Alright, let's not waste anymore time." Zanark gestured for the players to get out the bus, Ark following Zanark immediately.

To be Continued