Chapter 7 - Bhufa - A Second Stage Child and Goalkeeper

"11 Players." Bhufa repeated, the nano device switching on.

"11 players... a goalkeeper with a robotic part... and that nano device it-"

"- Helps me with precision and to protect the goal. Yes." Bhufa cut Zanark off.

"Ark was right.... a precises goalkeeper. But the vision, how?" Zanark ran his memory back to Ark's description of the ultimate mixi max team.

"I can't explain it. One day I just saw it and the shadows of 10 other players. But I do have a theory." Bhufa suggested. "We're both Second Stage Children, it can not be a coincidence. Especially since we both oppose of HE'S doing." Bhufa emphasized.

"Tch, that bastard just thinks he's so much better." Zanark gritted his teeth.

"We can both agree that what he plans on doing is wrong. I want to help you stop him, and those time travelling Omega freaks." Bhufa stated.

"Well I can't say no to you, since both of us saw the vision. Welcome abroad the team Bhufa." Zanark stuck his hand out, Bhufa shook it and had a confident look on his face. "Meet us at the TM bus, I need to get the other players." Zanark told Bhufa as he began walking out the alleyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was some amazing noodles!" Goldie sighed in relief after finishing her bowl.

"It truly was delicious. Tezcat takes a tissue and rubs it on his mouth. The owner walked out the kicthen, "So who will be paying?" He asked as he collected the dishes. The group glanced at each other, no one had any money on them. "Ummm about that-" Victor spoke up.

"I'll be paying, you guys just get out now." Zanark walked in. The four sighed in relief and ran out.

Zanark walked out after paying, the four players waiting outside. "So what did you find out about that guy?" Tezcat inquired. "Well he's our new goalkeeper. He's waiting by the TM bus. We'll wait for Wonderbot there." Zanark informed them. "This is so cool! Now we have our own goalkeeper!" Goldie began getting excited.

As they walked, Victor could only think of the Sanctum match. He failed as a striker. If he was going to be on the team that would save football, he needs to improve quickly. He needs a fighting spirit before its too late.

"Greetings everyone." Bhufa waved as they approached the bus. "My name is Bhufa, I have joined your team as the goalkeeper." He introduced himself. "Its nice to meet you Bhufa! I'm Goldie, I'm a defender." Goldie waved and introduced herself. "I am Victor." Victor stated. "Well I'm Tezcat, and this is Bailong." Tezcat introduced himself and Bailong. "It is good to meet all of you. I am happy to be apart of your team." Bhufa bowed. "Alright let us wait in the bus for Wonderbot, he shouldn't be too long." Zanark walked onto the bus, everyone else followed him.

"Hey Zanark. Me and Victor realised we sort of need to get back to school. Do you think we can go back once Wonderbot returns?" Goldie asked as she sat down. "You guys want to go to school.... While we're trying to save the timeline?" Zanark was confused at the request. "Well we just want to show Tezcat and Bailong since they've never experienced it." Goldie would mention. "You know what, while I try search for the next players, you lot can go to school. But once I can sense the next player I'm taking you guys out of school." Zanark agreed. "Yes sir!" Goldie saluted. "EEEK! I can't wait to show you guys what school is like!!" She turned to Tezcat and Bailong. "It must be something amazing if you are getting this excited." Tezcat chuckled. "It's nothing that special, she's just trying to hype it up for the two of you." Victor sat down beside Goldie. 

Wonderbot approached the bus entrance, a bit different to his usual jolly self. "Is everything alright Wonderbot?" Goldie inquired. "Yes.... we'll have the mixi max machine soon, where too next?" He walked to his seat without making eye contact with anyone. "We'll be returning to Victor's time period. We'll wait there until I can find the next player." Zanark told Wonderbot, who nodded and started up the bus, beginning the time travelling process. 

"I know who you went to by the way." Zanark leaned down and whispered in Wonderbot's ear. Wonderbot just focused on the driving and ignored the whisper. "Fine... just know that what you did give us a disadvantage." Zanark stood up straight as the bus entered the wormhole.