Pulutan ⚠️

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE DOINGS. ALL OF THIS ARE FICTIONAL ONLY ‼

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...

Risa's POV

Senator Imee and I are great friends.
She invited me to have inuman with our co-workers, Of course I also invited Alice to join us since Imee and her were close friends.

"Love, sama ka sakin." I said while getting ready.

"Asan kaba pupunta?." She replied, munching on her food while watching a netflix series.

"Bahay ni Imee, she invited me to have inuman."

"Ikaw lang pala yung inimbita, sasamahin mo pa ako." She replied with a slight annoyance on her face.

"Bahala ka jan, kapag hindi ka sumama hindi na kita ka-kantu-" I said, knowing that I can't resist her.

"Oo na, sasama na ako bihis muna ako saglit." She replied in defeat interrupting my message while heading upstairs to change.

"Kantut lang pala weakness ng baby ko." I added while giggling.

A few minutes later she came down, wearing a white fitted top and jeans which perfectly showed the shape of her body.

"Ganda ah, sino ba pinopormahan mo?" I asked.

"Ikaw malamang, alis na tayo." She replied.

We went to my car and drove off to Imee's house. Her house is quite far away, that's why we drove off early.
We arrived at Imee's house and was greeted with my co-workers.

"Risa andyan kana pala." Imee said before giving me an air kiss with oir cheeks touching together.

"Hi Ris!, tabi tayo." Leni said, I was hesitating at first, but I sat down at the two vacant seat for me and Alice.

"Wag na dito nalang ako, tabi kami ni Alice." I replied while gesturing Alice to sit beside me.

We began drinking, eating, and gossiping not knowing that I was already drunk. I couldn't stand up properly to go the the restroom, I whispered at Alice to help me.

"Alisxesh tulungsvv mo koxvgh." My voice was barely audible, luckily Alice understood.

"Oh, madam chair na pa sobra mo yata inumin mo." Sen. Sherwin stated as I was struggling to stand up. My freinds were laughing and giggling while seeing me struggle.

Alice and I arrived at the restroom. As I washed my face to relieve my self, Alice was standing in the corner watching me.

"Deserve mo yan love inom ka ng inom."

"Oo na, deserve ko to."

She walked towards me and tilted my chin up.

"Ito panyo oh, punasan mo yang muka mo."

I couldn't help but blush, I accepted her handkerchief and wiped my face. I couldn't resist but kiss her on the lips. She broke the kiss to say something.

"Mmh, wag dito Risa."

"Eeeh, gusto ko na talaga kita love." I replied while pulling in another kiss.

She was left with no choice, and reciprocated the kiss with our tongues fighting together. I was sober since the time I kissed her. I proceeded to kiss her neck leaving
wet kisses and visible love marks all over her neck.

"Madali lang to love promise."

I rolled up her shirt revealing her lacey bra, before removing it. I sucked onto her milky colored breast with very pink nipples like a newborn baby. Her loud moans made me f*ck her harder.

"Suck it like that Ris. Hnngghh."

I carried Alice, making her sit on top of the sink. I turned on the faucet to reduce the sounds of our loud moanings.
My knees knelt down and removed Alice's pants halfway.

My tongue started to lick her area lapping all of the juices that's coming out. I slightly bit her clit making her moan. She gripped my hair pushing me towards her area. I licked and licked her area until my tongue got tired.

I licked my fingers before putting it inside her. I stood up and kissed her covering her loud moans. She kissed my neck sucking and nibbling it, leaving wet and visible love marks all over me.

"Aauugh~"

"Nnnnghh~"

"Mmmmh"

I slid another finger making it three. She might be in pain but I know she feels heaven. My fingers moved up and down swiftly. I thrusted it deeper and deeper hitting her spot.

"F-faster love, Uaaugh."

I listened and fastened my pace. I moved my fingers in and out of her before moving it in a circular motion. Her walls tighten around my fingers knowing that she's already close to coming.

"Lalabasan nako love, Aaaauughh."

Her juiced flowed around my fingers when I pulled it out. I sucked my fingers making it clean before kissing Alice in the lips tasting her own juice.

The room was now filled with rapid and heavy breathing. We fixed ourselves up before leaving the bathroom. Until I saw my friends smirking at us.

"Sabi ko sa inyo eh, bigay nyo na mga 500 nyo" Imee said.

"Welcome back lovebirds, sino top sa inyo?." Kiko stated.

"Huuy, ano kaba kiks hindi kaya sila nag ano." Leni stated

"Hm?, anong nag ano?" I replied

"Wala wala na bored lang kami." Imee said.

"Anyways, uwi na kami ni Alice since may meeting pa sya bukas."

"Sige Ingat kayo."

"Ingat kayo Ris."

"Mag Ingat ka, Sen. Risa"

My friends and I bid our goodbyes. We walked to our car and went inside.

"Ano love, round 2 mamaya?." I asked Alice."

"Wag na matututlog na ako pag dating natin sa bahay."

_________________________________________

Hi mga vaks! 🤪

Hindi ko kaya na u-update kasi ang dami ng school works namin, may research pa kami tas con chem. 😞

Anyways sana nagustuhan nyo toh bye. See you next month mwa mwa  😘😘😘😘