Dessert ⚠️

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE DOINGS. ALL OF THIS ARE FICTIONAL ONLY ‼

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...

After all the work Senator Risa has been doing she finally finished it. It was almost evening and she hadn't ate dinner yet, So she decided to invite Mayor Alice to eat with her.

Risa's POV

"Finally tapos na ako, and great timing it's almost dinner time." I said

"Invite ko kaya si Mayor Alice to join me eat dinner." I thought before texting her.

Mayor Alice 💕

"Good Afternoon Mayor, are you free today?, let's eat dinner my treat."

A few minutes later the mayor finally replied.

"Good Afternoon din po, Im free po today, what time po?."

Senator Risa received the message and her mood lighten up a bit.

"I'll pick you up sa house mo, 6PM be ready :)"

"Wag na po mag papahatid nalang ako ng driver ko po."

"No, I'll pick you up." She replied insisting and coldly.

"Okay po 🥰." The mayor replied.

⏩⏭️⏩⏭️⏩

It was already 5:30 PM. Senator Risa drove her car early to Mayor Alice's house since she was was 30 minutes away from her.

Beep, Beeep

Senator Risa honked her car at the mayor's house signalling that she had arrived.

A few minutes later a woman with a low cut black dress came out. The senator was in total shock because of how beautiful the mayor is and how the dress is perfectly shaping her hour glass body.

"Ang ganda ng suot nya, hugis talaga yung hourglass shape ng body nya." The Senator stated in her car.

The Mayor entered the senator's car and greeted her with a kind tone.

"Hello po Senator Risa, alis napo tayo." The mayor stated.

"Hi Mayor nice dress your wearing, anyways call me Ms. Risa nalang since tayo lang namang dalawa tsaka wala tayo sa senado." I replied.

"Thank you po Sen- ay Ms. Risa." The mayor giggled. "Call me Alice na lang din po." She added smiling.

Senator Risa turned the engine on and drove safely until they arrived at the restaurant.

As there foot stepped in the restaurant,  they were greeted by the kind guard and they greeted him back. The waiter spotted them, she gave them a menu and asked what are their orders.

"Good Evening Po, Are you ready to  order?."

"We'll have a medium rare cooked steak, and one bottle of wine." The Senator answered.

"How about you Mayor?" The Senator asked.

"Same nalang po yung steak." The mayor replied.

"Are you sure mayor?" Sen. Risa asked.

"Yes po." Mayor Alice answered.

Their food and the wine finally arrived. They ate until they were full and drank  a bit of wine. Senator asked a question to the mayor.

"Alice, would you like to order some dessert?." The Senator asked.

"Wag na po, Busog na ako eh." She replied.

"Ikaw nalang dessert ko Ms. Risa." The mayor thought.

The Senator asked for the bill and payed all of their food. Both of them went to the parking lot and suddenly Mayor Alice kissed Senator Risa on the lips.

The mayor held the senator's waist and kissed her on the lips.

The Senator couldn't process what was happening but eventually she goes with flow.

Their tongues was fighting already tasting eachother. They broke apart to catch their breath.

"Sa bahay mo tayo Alice." Senator Risa stated before both of them got in her car and droved off to mayor Alice's house.

They arrived 30 minutes later. The Mayor rang the doorbell and her maid was the one who unlocked the door.

Mayor Alice proceeded to her bedroom and Sen. Risa followed her.

Alice locked the door and pushed Senator Risa making her fall on her bed before removing her clothes revealing her white lingerie and crawling on top of her.

Alice kissed and nibbled her soft skin leaving love marks all over her neck.

She politely asked Senator Risa to take her clothes off and the Senator obeyed.

Mayor Alice proceeded to her lips and slid her tongue in. Their tongue was fighting like they were enemies.

She broke apart from the kiss while her hands was roaming around the Senator's body, She fondled the senator's breast while sucking the other like a baby.

"Aaagh, calm down Alice." The Senator stated.

The Mayor only smirked at her and continued, but roughly this time.

She kissed her way down to her area and licked her clit. She slid her tongue in moving it up and down in a fast pace.

"Aaagh Alice." The Senator cried while her head was facing upwards.

Mayor Alice liked what she was seeing so she decided to put her fingers in.

"Get Ready, Your Honor." Mayor Alice stated smirking before putting it in.

She slid her fingers in making the Senator let a soft moan. She moved her fingers in circular motion in a fast pace.

"Aaagh, Alice Slow down." The Senator stated while catching her breath.

"Bakit po ako mag s-slow down, ayaw nyo po ba?." She asked with a playful tone while making her fingers move even faster but in an up and down motion.

The senator cried and begged for more and the mayor took note.

Senator Risa kissed her lips before proceeding to nibble and leave hickeys all over her.

Mayor Alice could feel her walls tightening around her fingers so she reassured her that she could come.

"Ms. Risa, do it po." Mayor stated before the Senator could come.

She licked her fingers clean and kissed the Senator making her taste herself.

"Ms. Risa remember when you asked me if i wanted a dessert?." Mayor Alice asked.

"Oo, bakit?" The Senator replied.

"Ikaw po yung dessert na iniisip ko." The mayor responded smirking.

"Oh really, it's My Turn then." Senator Risa replied with a playful tone.

They did a few rounds and eventually got tired and went to sleep hugging each other with sore and bare bodies.

________________________________________

Eto na update oh HAHAHAHAAHHA