Punishment ⚠️

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE DOINGS. ALL OF THIS ARE FICTIONAL ONLY ‼

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...

"Mayor Alice ano ba yan pulit-ulit nalang sagot mo puro ka lang farm!"

Saying that made the senator feel guilty.

She was having mixed emotions when there eyes met.

Alice was irritated and shocked on what the senator said.

She looked at the senator signalling her that something will happen after the hearing.

"Naku, lagot ako nito mamaya" Sen. Risa Whispered.

"Maya ka sakin pag tapos nato." Alice thought.

Hours had finally passed and Sen. Risa went to her office to thoroughly investigate Mayor Alice Guo, even though she already knew her.

Risa's POV

She heard a knock at the door and she replied with "Come In."

"Come In" I replied at the person who was knocking.

It was Mayor Alice. She locked the door and was walking towards to the senator.

"Mayor Alice, what are you doing here?"

"Don't act like a fool Senator Risa."
"You know what you did earlier."
The mayor answered.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry I was harsh on you."

"Alam mo naman pala eh." The mayor replied.

She stole a kiss from me before I could answer her. She then sat on my lap straddling me.

She kissed me aggressively like a hungry zombie. Eventually I kissed her back.

As she let out a soft moan, I took the chance to slide my tongue in. Our tongue was fighting already.

We broke apart from each other to catch our breath and alice said
"Dipa tapos parusa mo Risa Hontiveros."

That saying got me turned on.

She took off my blazer and kissed my neck and nibbling it leaving love marks all over me.

"Aaah, Alice calm down baka may makarinig sa atin."

She stopped nibbling my neck and smirked at me.

She rolled up my shirt that I was wearing revealing my bra.

"M-Mayor, what are you doing? baka may pumasok dito" I said.

"Don't worry madam chair, I locked the door kanina." The mayor replied.

She then sucked one of my breast and  was playing with the other. I was feeling heaven in the moment.

Until someone knocked, We were both startled and I couldn't think where to hide Mayor Alice.

"Alice hide under the desk." I stated before fixing myself and hiding the love marks with my hair.

I unlocked and opened the door. It was Senator Loren.

"Senator Loren, napunta ka dito ano kailangan mo?" I asked her.

Before she could reply she entered my office and sat on the chair that was in front of my desk.

I closed the door and sat on my chair.

"Ugh, pagod na pagod na ako sa babae kanina paulit-ulit lang sagot nya sa mga tanong natin." Sen. Loren stated.

As I sat down I felt Alice gripping my thighs making me pause for a moment.

"Anyways, dinner tayo mamaya para maka pag break naman tayo sa senado." She added.

"Huh?, oh okay saan naman tayo mag dinner tapos sino kasama natin?" I replied.

Before Sen. Loren could reply,

I felt Alice stroking and playing with my thighs and her hand was so close to my area. I was already wet.

I looked at Alice signalling her to stop. but she didn't listen.

Sen. Loren noticed me staring under the desk as if someone was under it.

"Risa, ginagawa mo?, may tao ba sa ilalim ng desk mo?"

"What no?, bakit naman may tao sa ilalim ng desk ko?" I replied and asked her.

"Hmm, okay if you say so." Sen. Loren answered even though she was still not convinced, but she let it slide.

"Sige na uwi nako e te-text nalang kita, kasi parang ang busy mo." She added.

"Okay, Ingat ka bye." I replied.

When she went out of my office, I immediately locked the door and helped Alice to get herself out from my desk.

"Senator Risa, ang basa mo na hinihimas ko lang naman mga hita mo." Alice stated.

She pushed me towards my desk making me fall and sit.

She crouched down and slowly removed the zipper from my skirt.

I was so wet when my panties were revealed. She massaged my clit making me whimper.

"Aaugh, A-alice stop teasing me.... put it in na." I stated with an audible voice.

She took note and she slowly placed it in me. her fingers were moving up and down in a fast pace making me catch my breath.

"Aagh, A-Alice slow down I can't take it anymore."

"What, I thought you liked this?" She asked and made her fingers move even faster.

As she moved her fingers in me I kissed and nibbled her neck leaving love marks all over her. I stole a kiss from her making our tongues fight.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath, eventually I came all over her fingers.
Alice licked her fingers then kissed me making me taste my own come.

"Tapos na parusa mo your honor."

Alice stated before fixing herself and going out of my office.

______________________________________