Jealous? ⚠️

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE DOINGS. ALL OF THIS ARE FICTIONAL ONLY ‼

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...

Alice's POV

As I was scrolling through my facebook feed. I bumped into a post of a girl and Risa hugging each other, captioned "Layag LenRisa"

"Love, who's this sa pic nato?" I said feeling a bit confused and jealousy.

"Layag LenRisa daw oh." I added and showed her my phone.

"She's my friend love, why?." She replied while softly stroking my hair.

"Ahh, wala nagtatanong lang." I replied coldy. removed her hand from stroking my hair and stood up from the couch that we were sitting on and headed upstairs to sleep.

"9PM palang ah, matutulog kana Alice?" She asked and I didn't reply, but continued to head upstairs.

I always sleep with my bare body with a lace underwear, but this time Im wearing a loose silky black dress. Feeling a bit jealous I left Risa downstairs and tucked myself In.

Risa's POV

Alice felt strange today since the time she asked me who's on the picture. She left me and headed upstairs. I asked her why yet she didn't reply.

I headed upstairs a few minutes later and saw Alice already sleeping. She's wearing the night gown I bought her. She usually sleeps with a bare body.

I laid down beside her and my hands roamed around her body until It reached her waist. Gripping on her waist tightly and firmly, sniffing her neck while whispering something in her ear. She smells so good

"Alice, galit ka ba?" I said while playing with her hair.

"Hindi, baʼt ba ako magagalit?" She replied coldy.

"You seem angry naman eh, tapos you went upstairs without me."

"Nag seselos ka noh?" I added while moving her to face me.
(Mali man ang ikaw ay ibigin ko)

"Oh, alam mo naman pala eh ba't ka tanong ng tanong?"

"Why?, bawal ba mag tanong?" I asked her, yet she didn't answer my question and only turned away from me.

My hands couldn't stay put but go underneath her dress and reach her breast. She wasn't wearing any bra causing me to gently squeeze her breast and rub her nipple.

...

Alice's POV

"Ang kulit mo noh?" I asked her seductively while switching positons. I was now on top of her.

The strap of my dress were barely worn and I'm almost naked. We fully removed our clothes leaving us with our bare bodies. I fixed my position, now comfortably on top of Risa.

I kissed her roughly until It was a passionate kiss with our tongues in rhythm. We broke apart, and I bit her bottom lip causing her to groan in pain, leaving a string of saliva as we broke apart to catch our breaths.

I smirked at her before proceeding to kiss onto her neck. She hissed while I suck and nibble on her neck. Just by hearing her moan, It made me go wild to fxck her intensely.

"Mmnngh, Ang wild mo mag selos mahal." She said while trying to catch her breath.

I continued to kiss her neck leaving love marks and wet saliva all over her. My lips kissed it's way down to her breast, sucking it like a lollipop.

My hands gently squeezed and played with her breast while the other hand was roaming around her body until it reaches her area.

I moved myself downwards to spread her legs and comfortably placed my head between her legs. I licked her area roughly like there was no tomorrow. Slightly teasing her clit and nibbling it made her whine.

"Tang-ina Alice, Nnnghh~"

While sucking harshly on her area. She grabbed my hair and pushed me further to her area. I looked at her and showed her my fingers, signalling her to lick it.

After licking, I shoved two fingers in with no warnings, causing her to cry in pain and groan. I started slow and move my fingers in a circular motion.

"Faster Alice, Mnh~"

She was begging me to go faster and I did. I fastened my pace and inserted another finger moving it faster, and in an up and down motion. All I could hear are her heavy breathing and loud moanings.

"Hmmnh~"

"Aauugh~"

"Faster love, lalabasan naʼko"  Risa stated before cxmming all over my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean.

"We are not done yet Risa." I said before grabbing a lube and a vibrator on the drawer that's beside me.

"What?!, pagod na'ko Alice."

"Tsaka ba't mo nilabas yan san mo yan gagamitin?"

"Sayo malamang, tsaka your soaking na I don't need to use a lube, I'll just insert it ha?"

She nodded, her face in a hesitant expression. I inserted the vibrator inside her. She was moaning and whining while I kissed her trying to cover her loud moans.

"Nnnghh~"

Only her loud moans can be heard inside the room. I increased the speed of the vibrator, and sucked harshly on her breast. I slightly bit her nipple and left a bite mark. Her breast was filled with my wet saliva and visible hickeys.

"A-Alice kunin mo na toh, Hnngh–."

"Ayoka nga."

I thrusted three fingers inside her while the vibrator was rubbing against her core. A few deep thrust her walls tighten around my fingers knowing that she's almost at peak but suddenly I pulled out my fingers and teased her.

"Tangina Alice, ba't mo nilabas?"

"Trip ko lang."

I kissed her on the lips and fixed myself. She was sexually frustrated and annoyed yet I ignored her. This time I tucked my self in and went to sleep while hugging Risa with both our bare bodies touching together.

————————————————————

luh na tapos nya.

shet ang ganda ni Alice 💗😩👊