The battle

A few days later a guard came up to my room.

"Prince Zuko the ship heading to the North Pole will be leaving in a few hours by the dock"

He said before bowing and leaving. I grabbed my armour and headed down to the dock where the ship was waiting I saw Mai.

"Do you have to leave you just got back."

Mai said grabbing my sleeve.

"hey I'll be back before you know it"

I said before kissing her forehead and getting on the boat. Before I knew we had set sail and all I could see was the ocean. I stared at the sun setting and watched the night set in. I headed to quarters and laid face flat on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted into dreamland.

In the morning I was rudely awakened by a loud knock on my door.

"Prince Zuko the chef is finished preparing your breakfast."

I quickly rolled out of bed and walked over to my closet and grabbed one of my royal robes I washed my face and headed down the halls covered in my nations insignia I walked into the dining area, and I saw Azula on the opposite side of the table with her fork in hand, picking out the food then she started speaking.

" what is this? I hate it. I want something else like pancakes or I don't know something. This tastes disgusting"

I rolled my eyes

" just deal with it"

I said, sitting down at the table I picked up my fork and started eating a few hours later we had stopped by the icy glaciers where everyone had put on their armour on but I wore traditional water tribe clothing to sneak my way to the oasis while everyone else in the water tribe was distracted. As everyone started to march forward I saw a boy siting on one of the of the pillars it was the avatar it was the avatar. The general the commanded the army to march forward here the water benders were ready when everyone started fighting I walked past the fighting and walked past everything to the spirt oasis. Then I saw Katara. When she saw me she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Lee, I didn't know you'd be here. Good you can help us with the fight against the fire nation. We can set up defences here."

She said with glee. Yua then walked up to me.

" wait where is your sister?"

" oh she's fighting. I'm here to see if everyone was OK."

I said but then realized that I blew my cover.

" oh she's a water bender. I didn't know."

Yua said intrigued.

" she is. We just found out that why we came here to help."

I said in order to continue under cover.katara then started to walk away I quickly threw a blaze at the oasis and the sky turned red.

"Ahh what have you done? No, you've destroyed it"

You fell to the ground a and katara turned around with horror in her eyes

Katara POV:

As I was starting to leave I heard a horrible scream and the sky turned red when I turned around I looked with horrible at Lee who held fire in his hand

"L-Lee your a f-fire bender"

I cry as I see him hold fire in his hand

"My name isn't Lee it's Zuko  Prince Zuko"

Meanwhile with Azula

Azula POV:

I saw the sky turned red and the water benders stopped water bending. their power was gone. Zuko had done it. He destroyed the moon spirit. I charge up at the chief and hit him with the fire with a fiery blast, the red flames and golfed in him and his face half burnt he retreated. and I had the avatar at hand. He had fainted and I burnt him. we had done it. We captured the avatar and destroyed the moon spirit.

Back to Zuko

I saw the horror in katara's eyes as she tried to bend water at me I bent fire at her burning her hands. Azula then called me from behind.

" Zuko, the chief had surrendered and that we have caught the avatar no need to fight anymore" 

I nodded and looked back at Katara

Katara POV:

I- I can't bend anymore the person, I fell in love with is the prince of the fire nation I fell for his stupid tricks. I told him about the spirt oasis I caused this I ruined everything I felt the tears roll down my cheek as I fell to the ground. I felt someone pull me off the floor and I looked up to see Zuko he threw me onto the ground I got dragged away by the guards.

The guard threw me into a room for being one of the avatars friends. I'm assuming that sokka is the other room.The girl that looked like Zuko's sister said that they had captured the avatar. Ugh how could have I been so stupid it was to good to be true it's all my fault maybe just maybe if I hadn't told him about the oasis why did this have to happen I sat in the ground and sobbed for awhile.

I fell asleep on the ground when I felt someone pick me up they were warm I held on tight in order not to fall and to absorb their warmth.i got placed on the bed which was on the other side of the room I wake a few hours later I wake to see the fire nations insignia I stood in a fighting stance then the memories started flooding in my mind. Then a shaded figure entered the room it was Zuko.

"You,your a monster"

I cry out

"I just came here to inform you that since your not a boy and your not the proper age that you will be working as a maid in the palace. The other option is being sold and trust me that's not fun. Who knows who might buy you so your going to be a maid"

He said with a slight grin before leaving the room.