resonation two

TW: BLACK★STAR BEING HIMSELF AND TSUBAKI IN LOVE WITH HIS DUMBASS (Maybe some KidLiz as well), BLAIR FLIRTING WITH SOUL (NOT A SHIP)

So, who are you all?" Maka asked.

"The mighty Black★Star!" A boy with blue hair and a starred right shoulder puffed out his chest. The raven-haired girl next to him smiled apologetically.

"I'm Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, his weapon partner." She seemed nice.

"Patty!" A short-haired blonde girl with bright blue eyes interjected, raising her hand. She fell onto the metal side of the bed, and got right back up. She wasn't bleeding.

"Liz Thompson." She had longer hair than Patty, and darker eyes. "And this is our meister, Death the Kid." Liz went back to looking at her nails. "Make sure everything is symmetrical around him. He'll go crazy otherwise." Case in point, Kid was fixing the bottle in the cabinet.

"And her-- them?" Maka pointed to Crona, fixing herself on the pronouns.

"I-I'm Crona Gorgon.." They smiled awkwardly. Both Maka and Crona were still awkward from Spirit proclaiming they were dating. Now Crona knew Maka thought they were cute.

That might give me a chance.. b-but I'm not going to take advantage of her!

"And thi-" Ragnarok, from atop Crona's head, interjected.

"RAGNAROK" He screeched. Everyone (except Naigus) flinched.

"Ragnarok, please. Ow." Crona rubbed their ear.

"Well, uh, nice to meet you guys.. again?" Maka questioned.

"So, Maka. I'll have to run a couple tests on you. Everyone, please leave the room."

...

"So.. Ms. Naigus?" Maka was getting dressed behind a curtain while Naigus was writing up reports.

"Yes?"

"Did anything really happen while I was asleep?" Naigus kept writing, not skipping a beat as she responded to her.

"Maka, you weren't asleep. You were in a coma." Maka stopped, her hands behind her back to fix her bra.

"Oh. That explains a lot. Still..?" She continued fixing her bra. The strap had been twisted.

"It happened before you fell into a coma. The witch Medusa resurfaced, as did her sister Arachne. The Kishin awoke, and you and your friends defeated all three of them."

"Whoa.. I don't remember that at all.." Maka said as she slipped her vest over her head, tucking in her tie and undershirt.

It does explain all these scars.

"Don't worry. It all may come back in time." Key word: may. Maka really hoped everything came back up.

Hopefully none of my studies were ruined..! Oh god I hope not.

Maka pulled on her gloves, fastening them quickly. She did another quick check-in with Naigus, who advised her to go back home with Soul. She agreed, then rushed out right into Soul.

He grabbed her waist as she went down, picking her up.

"Ew. Get away." She glared at him as he smirked and chuckled.

"I know, I know. You hate men."

"I don't, I just have daddy issues." She huffed back.

"We should go back home. Oh, by the way, Crona's living with us now. Well, they're out tonight." Maka thought for a moment.