resonation three.five

Continuation of the last part bc it was long asf
This one's short asf instead

...

Maka paused the movie.

"That took forever. And what does inconceivable even mean?" Crona already didn't like Vizzini because of his face, and the fact that he was annoying as hell.

"It's something like unbelievable, I think." Maka thought for a moment before responding. Crona looked at her.

"Then why not say that? Why does he have to say inconceivable, inconceivable, inconceivable??" They grumbled, nestling further into the blanket they had wrapped themselves in. Maka smiled.

"Cuz it was the signs of the time." She responded, standing up. "I'll be right back. Bathroom."

Signs of the time.? I'll have to look into that..

Crona sighed. They sat alone and in silence for a couple minutes while they waited for Maka, focusing on calculating the timestamps to see the specific length of the movie.

When Maka came back, she unpaused the movie and they continued watching.

...

During the point where Westley was strapped down to the bed by Humperdinck and Buttercup hadn't arrived, Maka looked over at Crona.

"You want some water?" Both girls had finished their drinks, but she was still a bit thirsty. Crona nodded. Maka ran to the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and filling them with water. As she walked back, Crona got up to take their cup, but Maka tripped, falling on top of Crona and raining water on the two girls.

Maka nearly caught herself, pushing her hands to the ground to stay up while Crona just fell back. They stared at eachother. Maka was now above Crona, her hands next to their head.

They stared at eachother for a moment. Crona realized how close they were. If Maka tilted her head and went down, and if Crona went up--

Buttercup, in the movie, was now peppering Westley's face in kisses, repeating 'I love you' over and over again.

Wish I could say that to her..

"S-Sorry.." Maka instantly got up and kept her legs on the sides of Crona's, embarrassed. Crona got up on their elbows, smiling nervously. Both were blushing.

"Oh, u-uh, it's alright.! I-I have spare clothes.." Ragnarok popped up, spluttering and coughing.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" He yelled at Maka.

"Well I just might if you're gonna be so rude to them!" Maka snarked back, crawling off of Crona and helping them up. She scoffed at Ragnarok. "Seriously, how can you deal with that?"

I-I don't know how t-to deal with that..!

Crona's voice hit her like a wave.

"I d-don't really.." They said nervously. Maka smiled.

"Fair. Now, we should change before these things become see-through! I do NOT want to have Soul come back and see this."

...

Don't forget to vote :3
Word Count: 469