Chapter Seven: Happily Ever Throuple

I woke up to the sound of knocking, a persistent rapping that pulled me from the depths of a restless sleep. My heart thudded in my chest as I rolled out of bed, my mind still tangled in the events of the previous day. As I stumbled toward the door, I couldn't shake the feeling that today would be a turning point.

I opened the door, my breath catching in my throat. There they were: Mark and Matthew, standing side by side on my doorstep. They looked as nervous as I felt, their expressions a mixture of determination and uncertainty.

"Mark, Matthew, what are you doing here?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly. "How did you find my place?"

Mark gave me a small, almost sheepish smile. "I have enough money to find out where you live," he said softly. "But we needed to talk, Ryan."

I stepped aside, gesturing for them to come in. My heart was racing as they walked into my small apartment, their presence filling the space with a strange, electric energy. We sat down in the living room, the silence stretching out uncomfortably until Matthew finally spoke.

"Ryan," Matthew began, his voice gentle and sincere, "I really enjoyed our date. It was one of the best I've ever had. And I've been thinking a lot about what you said yesterday."

I nodded, my throat tight with emotion. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it either."

Matthew continued, his eyes locking onto mine. "If Mark is happy with it too, I'm interested in exploring the idea of being a throuple. I want to be with you, Ryan, and I don't want to lose that chance."

There was a heavy pause, the weight of Matthew's words hanging in the air. My palms were sweating, and I wiped them nervously on my pants. Suddenly, I felt Mark's hand cover mine, his touch warm and reassuring.

"Ryan," Mark said, his voice steady and full of emotion, "I will do anything for you. I love you, and I want you to be happy. If that means being together as three, then I'm willing to try. I want to be with you, no matter what. Plus I think Mathew is cute so I don't see it being a big issue"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at the two of them, my heart overflowing with gratitude and love. "Thank you, both of you. This means everything to me."

Mark squeezed my hand, and Matthew leaned in, his smile bright and full of promise. In that moment, all the uncertainty and fear melted away, replaced by a sense of belonging and joy. We had taken a leap of faith, and it had brought us together in a way I had never imagined possible.

From that day forward, we navigated our relationship together, learning and growing with each passing moment. We laughed, loved, and supported each other, building a life that was full of joy and understanding. Mark, Matthew, and I found a balance that worked for us, and our love only grew stronger.

Time skip

"This show is kinda boring," I said. "Can we put something else on?"

Mark, Mathew, and I are watching some random Netflix movie, and I wasn't very impressed. I looked at the TV, and it showed someone taking a selfie, but it felt a bit familiar.

"You know", Matthew started ", that must have been how you took your contact photo, Ryan!"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Don't act like you don't remember," Mathew says in a cheeky but proactive manner. In the first photo you sent me, you were trying to show one of your best features." Mathew winks at me, and I am taken aback.

"Aye, what?" Mark piques up. "Why wasn't I this lucky? I didn't get a photo?" he is asking in a tempting way

"Relax, at least you get it in real life", I reply teasingly

Mark stands up, and Mathew follows

"Hey, where are you two going?" I ask, my eyes following them walk our shared bedroom

"Where do you think?" Mark says while smirking, "Plus, you already mentioned how the movie is boring"