𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯ℯ𝓃

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫'ˎ˗

Third person POV ~

There was an old woman, sat busy doing pottery in her conservatory. The old woman's name is Elizabeth Dawson. Her face is a wrinkled mass, her body shapeless and shrunken under her clothes. But her eyes are just as bright and alive as those of a young girl.

Something caught her attention and Elizabeth got up and walked into the living room, wiping pottery clay from her hands with a rag. A Pomeranian dog gets up and comes in with her.

The younger woman, Lizzy Dawon, rushes to help her.

"Turn that up please, dear." Elizabeth asks her grand-daughter.

"Your expedition is at the centre of a storm of controversy over salvage rights and even ethics. Many are calling you a grave robber," The reports says

"Nobody called the recovery of the artefacts from King Tut's tomb grave robbing. I have museum-trained experts here, making sure this stuff is preserved and catalogued properly. Look at this drawing, which was found today..."

The image of the woman with the necklace fills the screen.

"...a piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years...and my team are able to preserve it intact. Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity, when we can see it and enjoy it now...?"

Her mouth hangs open in amazement, "I'll be God damned."

"What is it?" Lizzy asks me.

"Just..go get Jack."

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫'ˎ˗

As Elizabeth, Lizzy and Jack sat in the kitchen together, Elizabeth spoke to Mr Lovett, the man from the news.

"This is Brock Lovett. What can I do for you, Mrs...?"

"Elizabeth Dawson."

"..Mrs. Dawson."

"I was just wondering if you had found the "Heart of the Ocean" yet, Mr. Lovett."

"Alright. You have my attention, Elizabeth. Can you tell me who the woman in the picture is?" He asks me

"Oh yes. The woman in the picture is me."

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫'ˎ˗

No land on site, as we fly over the ocean. Elizabeth, Jack and Lizzy were in a helicopter on their way to Mr Lovett's boat.

In a thundering downblast the helicopter's wheels bounce down on the helipad.Lovett, Buell and Bodine watch as the helicopter crew chief hands out about ten suitcases, and then Elizabeth is lowered to the deck in a wheelchair by Keldysh crewmen, after that the crewman went and lowered Jack down too. Lizzy, ducking unnecessarily under the rotor, follows them out, carrying Freddy the Pomeranian. The crew chief hands a puzzled Keldysh crewmember a goldfish bowl with several fish in it. They do not travel light.

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫'ˎ˗

Lizzy is unpacking Jack and Elizabeth's things in the small utilitarian room. Elizabeth is placing a number of framed photos on the bureau, arranging them carefully next to the fishbowl. Jack was sorting out all of his sketchbooks he's filled over the years. Brock and Bodine are in the doorway.

"Is your stateroom alright?" Mr Lovett asked the trio.

"Yes. Very nice. Have you met our granddaughter, Lizzy? She takes care of us." Elizabeth smiles brightly.