part -13( stormy night)

Yiun's heart skipped a beat as the ship departed from the port, leaving him with a sense of unknown fear. He was shocked, nervous, and disoriented. His mind raced with thoughts of Chen, his family, and his gege .  if i never gone back to my home ? If something happen to me? mama , baba , gg i am sorry , i lied to you ..he told to himself while crying ,He felt trapped and alone.

He sat down, hugging his legs and burying his face between his knees. He was a crying mess, but his sobs were muffled by his position. Panic consumed him as he thought about his predicament.

After 10-15 minutes, a man emerged from the ship's cabin, noticing Yiun's distress. The man approached him, curiosity etched on his face. "Hey, boy, who are you? How did you get here?" he asked, eyeing Yiun's trembling shoulders and tear-stained face.

Yiun lifted his face, revealing his tears. "Uncle, can you help me, please!" he begged, recounting his story. The man listened intently, his expression softening.

The man's words hit Yiun like a ton of bricks: "We can't go back now. We're in the middle of the sea, and there are no ships to that port today or tomorrow due to the typhoon." Yiun's heart sank, and he felt another wave of panic wash over him.

The man, noticing Yiun's distress, offered reassurance: "Don't be scared, come inside. We'll talk to Sir." Yiun followed him into the cabin, where five burly men looked up from their activities. Their intimidating appearance made Yiun's heart skip a beat, but the man reassured him, "Don't worry, we'll figure something out."

      The man introduced Yiun to their leader, a middle-aged man with a rugged face. As Yiun explained his situation, he couldn't help but glance at the five burly men, their intimidating appearance making him uneasy. They noticed his gaze and one of them chuckled, "Hey, boy, don't be scared of us. We're not bad people. We may look a bit rough, but we won't harm you." The others laughed, and Yiun felt a slight ease in tension.

However, when he asked to borrow the leader's phone to contact Chen, his heart sank again. "Sorry, boy, there's no network here, and I doubt you'll find any in our village." Yiun's anxiety returned, thinking about Chen's worry and frustration when he can't find him. "What should I do? I can't wait here for two days !" Yiun exclaimed, feeling desperate and trapped.

       The leader's expression turned sympathetic, but he offered no solution. Yiun's mind raced, thinking of alternative plans, but the vast sea and lack of communication options seemed insurmountable obstacles.

******

     On the other side, Chen finished taking pictures and called out to Yiun to show him the photos. But when he received no response, he turned around to find Yiun nowhere in sight. He called out again, "Yiun, where are you hiding? Come out, it's not the time for pranks!"

When Chen still got no reply, he began to feel a sense of unease. He searched the beach area and spotted Yiun's shoe lying on the sand. Panic set in as he frantically searched for Yiun, but he was nowhere to be found.

Chen approached an elderly woman selling dry fish and asked, "Grandma, have you seen a boy like me ? We came here together, but I can't find him. He's wearing black clothes."

The old woman thought for a moment before responding, "Yes, I saw him running after a dog towards the ship. That dog is notorious for stealing things from strangers and running off. I think the boy might have followed the dog onto the ship, but I'm not sure."

Chen's anxiety spiked upon hearing this. If Yiun was indeed on the ship, what could he do now? He asked the old woman, "Do you know where the ship is from?"