part-19 (unexpected and coincident)

Wei Corporation, Conference Room_

   A young businessman, sits across from Mr. Wei, a middle-aged businessman. They are about to finalize a deal that will make them business partners.

They sit down at the conference table, surrounded by their respective teams. Demy's eyes scan the room, his gaze lingering on a photo of Sean and his father on the wall.

Mr. Wei: "So, Demy, I must say, I'm impressed with your proposal. Your company's financial projections are promising."

Demy:"Thank you, Mr. Wei.I've always admired your business acumen. This partnership will be mutually beneficial, I assure you .I believe our partnership will be highly profitable. My team and I have worked tirelessly to ensure the success of this venture."

Mr. Wei:"I can see that. I like your enthusiasm, Demy. So, let's get down to business. Our companies will collaborate on the luxury resort project. Wei Corporation will provide the land and resources, while Demy Enterprises will handle the funding and management."

 "Exactly. And with my expertise, I guarantee this resort will be a game-changer. We'll make a fortune, Mr. Wei."

As they discuss the details, Demy's team presents a comprehensive plan, complete with financial projections and marketing strategies. Mr. Wei is impressed, and the two men shake hands again, solidifying their partnership.Mr. Wei's lawyers review them, and after some discussion, they finalize the agreement.

Demy: "Excellent! I'll have my team send over the initial investment by the end of the week. Let's schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss the project's progress."

"Sounds good. I'll have my assistant coordinate with your team. Welcome to the partnership, Demy."

As they part ways, Demy can't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. He's one step closer to his goals.

*******

            Yiun's eyes widened as he opened his laptop and saw the email that made his heart skip a beat. "Wow... I did it! Yes!" He leapt from his chair, racing to the kitchen to share the news with his mom.

"Mom! Mom!" he exclaimed, out of breath.

His mom turned from the stove, a knowing smile on her face. "What happened, Bo?"

Yiun hugged her tightly. "I got the email, Mom! I won the competition!" His mom beamed with pride. "Really, Bobo? Oh, my baby, I'm so proud of you!"

Yiun's face lit up. "It's all because of your  and dad's support, Mom."

His mom's eyes twinkled. "And what about your bunny? i think these day's he is doing more ,is not it  Bo ? Did you tell him?"

yiun abit surprise ,how his mom know that he called sean  bunny " No mom " His mom chuckled. "why are u surprise ,did u think how i know  about this bunny title haha...i  also know a bit more , Bobo. After all, I'm your mom."

Yiun's face turned bright red as he realized his mom knew about Sean. "Chen must have told you," he thought, feeling embarrassed.

His mom continued, "Let's celebrate! making  your favorite dish. You go tell your bunny and Chen. I'll call your dad."

Yiun rushed to his room, still in shock that his mom knew about them."that idiot Chen".

             Yiun tried calling Sean, but he didn't pick up. "Hmm..., he must be busy. I'll call him later."

As he headed out, his mom called out, "Bobo! Why don't you invite Sean for dinner today? He's been wanting to come over."

Yiun's ears turned red as he tried to play it cool. "Okay, mom. I'll tell him."  His mom asked, "Do you know Sean's favorite dish, Bobo?"