Part 2

:    Dean P.O.V  :

       Man, it was a good thing that I got that Mental Barrier, Xavier was constantly trying to probe my mind.

Dean: Look, I know who you are and why your here. Stop with futile attempts to read my mind, to cut this short I'm not a mutant.

Emma: I like this one

Jean: Same here.

  I smiled as cue ball went on his rant about his school and some other boring crap, so I ignored him and talk to the two lovely ladies mentally.

Dean: ' Be honest, how often does he do this whole pitch thing and how many people does he put to sleep'

Jean: ' It happens quite often'

Emma: ' If your not a mutant, then what are you a Meta or enhanced'

Dean: ' I'm a demon hybrid, each passing second, minute, hour and day I slowly grow stronger'

Jean: ' That's new and very interesting'

   Charles knew he was getting ignored as he waited for the three of us to finish our mental conversation, Charles tried one last time to convince me to join the school. 

Dean: No thanks chuck, I'm good.

Charles: You sure, if other parties catch wind of-

Jean: Stop it Xavier, he said no.

Emma: So stop pushing the issue.

  He finally got the picture and gave up, on the way out I gave both Jean and Emma my personal contact info.

Emma: ' Oh, what will Natasha think?'

Jean: ' She won't be to keen on sharing, if she is can you handle either of us let alone all 3 of us'

Dean: ' I briefly know her, plus all 3 of you got even chance to get to know me and just incase she does share, see which one can be the head woman in charge'

Jean: ' Very bold of you Dean'

Emma: ' I agree, but I like my men bold. until next time we meet handsome'

     I watch them fly away in the jet from the window of my Penthouse and I couldn't help but smile.

Dean: The future is looking very good for me, but I have some serious grinding to do. The events of the Winter Soldier will begin in a few year, plus Ultron a couple more years after that. Time to go to Work.

                                                              :    Time Skip 2 Years Later   :

   Over the course of 2 years dean has begin taking on some mercenary work  and a couple handful of mission with Natasha, Steve and Clint. A few time he was ambushed by some demon a few times, every once in awhile he would help out Jean and Emma. Dean would just chat with Natasha, Emma and Jean to keep in contact.

  Dean  right now was at a coffee shop outside looking over his Stats and other stuff.

Name: Dean Mercer                    Health points: 90,000

Species: Demon Hybrid          Stamina points: 75,000

Class Type : Dark Knight          Demon Energy: 88,000

Strength/Power:  900                Speed/Agility: 950

Wisdom/Intelligence: 1000        Defense/Durability: 900