Part 5

:  DEAN P.O.V :

  Dean: Damn, don't remember Lady being that strong or fast to keep up with a demon.

   I stood on a far nearby roof as I watched Lady leave with Strike team and Bucky, I have theory that she had some type super soldier serum injected into her like Bucky. I have to shelve that for now, I honed in on Natasha energy signature and teleported.

  I appeared in front of them, I saw that Steve was keeping pressure on Natasha wound. I gave her the last of my green star as she was at 100% again. I introduce myself to Hill, she was 100x better then any other version of herself. We walked down the tunnel and into a room, there on the bed we see Nick Fury

Fury: Well it's about damn time.

Dean: Damn, you seen better days Fury.

 Fury: Lacerated Spinal Colum, Cracked Sternum, Shattered Collarbone, Perforated Liver and one hell of an head ace.

Doctor:  Don't forget the collapse lung.

Fury: Yeah, that too. otherwise I'm good.

Dean: Sounds like one hell of a Friday night.

Natasha: Your Heart stopped and they cut you open how-

Dean: Tetrodotoxin B, slows the pulse to one beat a minute.

Fury: Exactly, Banner used it level his stress. didn't work so well for him but we found use for it.

Steve: Why all the secrets? why not come to us in the beginning?

Maria: Any attempt on the Directors life had look like it successful.

Dean: Can't kill what's already dead, congrats Nick. Your the first target to survive The Winter Soldier in 100 years.

Fury: Thanks.

       Once everyone their bearings and cleaned up some we got together to come up with a gameplan to stop Project Insight. Fury was looking at old Picture of Pierce

Nick: This man rejected a Nobel peace prize, said the Peace wasn't an achievement. It's shit like this that gives me trust issues

Dean: ' Same could be said about the paranoid Batman' How are we gonna stop the launch?

Nick: I don't think the council will accept my phone calls anymore * Opens up a box that had 3 digital disc*

Sam: What are these?

Hill: Disruption disc, once the Helicarrier is read and reach 3,000 feet they'll triangulate within sight of the Satellites. Becoming fully weaponized, These disc will disrupt them and cause the carriers to attack each other instead.

Dean: So the plan is we each take a disc, aboard a carrier and replace their targeting blade with our own, but what's the hard part?

Maria: In order for it to work we need to link all 3 disc together or else millions will die.

Fury: We have to assume that everyone on Board those Carrier's are Hydra.

Dean: ' or demons in disguise'

 Fury then went on to talk about trying to salvage anything from Shield. This did not sit well with me and Steve.

Dean: Whoa, hold up. we are not going to salvage anything.

Steve: Exactly, were not just gonna take down Hydra but Shield as well.

Fury: Shield had nothing to do with-

Dean: The second you gave me and Steve that drive, we had one goal to shut it all down, Mission not finished yet.

Steve: And this is how we finish it, like you said Shield been compromised. Hydra was growing under your nose for years and you didn't notice?