Part 9

Ultron took the twins back to the base deep underground, as he was making a small robot army. In the back of head she beginning to have second thought about Ultron.

 Wanda: All these are you?

 Ultron: Yes, I have what the Avenger's never will. Harmony, their Discord and Disconnected, Stark has the team against as they don't trust him at all. All you have to do is get in their head and-

Pietro: Everyone's plan is to not kill them at first.

 Ultron: To make them Martyrs, you need to see the bigger picture.

Pietro: * smirked* I do have picture, I take it out and look at it everyday

 Ultron: You lost your parents in the bombings, I've seen the records.

Pietro: The records are not the picture.

Wanda: Pietro...

Ultron: No, please.

Pietro: It happen when me and Wanda was 10 years old. All four of us was having dinner.

Wanda: The first shell hits, two floors below it made a huge hole. Our parents fell in as the build began to fall apart.

Pietro: I grabbed her and got us under our bed, that's when the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off.

Wanda: It sitting in the rubble 3 feet from our faces, the word stark was painted on the shell. we feared that any movement or shift would set it off. We waited 2 days for Tony Stark to kill us.

 Ultron: I always wonder why only the two of you survived Strucker's experiments, now I know. We will make it right, me and Pietro can hurt them Physically. You Wanda can tear them apart.

 Wanda: What about Dean?

Ultron: It will take all 3 of us, but he will fall none the less.

   Back with the Avenger's they had to go Old-School and look through ton's of files to predict where Ultron and the twins where headed toward next. This led them to discover that Ultron plans to use Vibranium that are being sold by Ulyass Klaw, a person that's steal Vibranium from Wakanda. Klaw was station on old derilect ship on outskirt of a nearby city. Now the team was there as Ultron was Ranting as he hated being compared to Stark.

  Ultron: STARK IS a SICKNESS!!, DON'T COMPARE ME WITH STARK!!!

Tony: Ahh, JR. Your gonna break your old man's heart.

Ultron: If I have to.

 Natasha, Clint and Dean was sticking to the shadow's 

Thor: Nobody has to break anything.

Ultron: Cleary you never made an omlet.

Tony: He beat me by one second.

Pietro: Ah, this is funny Stark * Looking at the missles below them with Starks name on them* Just like old time's huh?