Part 6

The past 5 years have been full of adventure and relaxation for Dean and Natasha. Dean trained not only Natasha, but Emma and Jean in the art of demon hunting. He gave Natasha King Cerberus devil arm to her, Angi & Rudra to Jean and Ice Cerberus to Emma. All four of them had there own little adventure/Vacation in Italy for 2 months, until demon ruined it. Together the four of them stop the demon lord Argosax, the demon was sent by Mundus to kill Dean.

   If that wasn't the worst of his problems, The Ancient one showed herself. Normally Dean would've been scared shitless, but as strong as he gotten now he was not worried about her at all. She went on how Dean and didn't belong and timeline this and that, yet she had no jurisdiction over me. That when the Outter Goddess of Death made herself known, she was in her human form 

  Despite her power being at only 40% she could can take on and kill The Eternals, Dormamu and 5 ancient ones all at once

  Despite her power being at only 40% she could can take on and kill The Eternals, Dormamu and 5 ancient ones all at once. She smiled at Dean saying how proud she is of him and they will talk soon.

   After that incident Dean and Natasha stayed at the mansion with the mutants, the events of the Dark Phoenix Happened but was squashed just as quickly. Jean  had Instantly dominated and controlled the cosmic power of the Phoenix, Charles died due to his petty jealousy toward Jean being a stronger telepath. Now the school is run by Jean and Emma, Mainly Jean since Emma had a company to run as CEO. Before leaving they all had their 3rd 4-way date.

    Right now The Avenger's were back together again, with the extra member Peggy Carter.

  Steve finally met with with her again, took Dean advice to slowly rebuild what they had in 1940

  Steve finally met with with her again, took Dean advice to slowly rebuild what they had in 1940. Now they are together again with a second chance. 

  Dean: ' So now it's the start of The Age of Ultron plot. Objective one  is to save Pietro, Objective 2 save Helen Cho and Stomp out Hulk before he does to much damage. He might become a little gamma bicth early on, but I have a back up plan incase that happen'

 Natasha: Babe, you said to remind you tell everyone your demonic heritage.

Dean: I did say that.

Clint: Finally gonna tell your story huh?