Part 3

:  General  P.O.V  :

    The began to face down the demon hoard, this will be Natasha and Steve first time fighting demons. The ghouls was the perfect match for them until they get more experience, Rumloff got seperated and was over whelmed by the ghouls. Dean was too busy dealing with Riot's, it didn't take much for Dean to kill them with his level of strength. Look at the dead body of the future Crossbones.

 Dean: ' Guess we will see what will happens in the future'

              In the next 2 days after Dean mission he walked toward his apartment building, He heard car crash. Rushing over there he saw Fury, rushing  over he picked him up and instantly vanished before the Winter Soldier. The only place he could think of was Steve Apartment, sitting him down  once they arrived. They didn't have to wait long as Steve walked in with his shield expecting trouble, but calmed down once he saw it was Dean and Fury.

Steve: I don't remember giving you a key.

Fury: Really think I need one, wife kicked me out.

Steve: Didn't know you were married.

Fury: There's alot you don't know about me.

Dean: ' I do, in a relationship with a Skrull'

Steve: I know, and that's the problem.

   Steve turned on the light and saw the damage that fury was in, Fury signaled him to be quiet. He wrote a message on his phone.

                        [ EARS EVERYWHERE]

Fury: Sorry I had to do this, had no other place to crash

              [ SHIELD COMPROMISED]

Steve: Who else knows about your wife?

     [ YOU, DEAN and ME]

Fury: Just...my Friends.

Steve: Is that what we are?

    Suddenly a bullet was heading towards Fury's heart, Dean manage to change the direction of the bullet. It hit above his heart instead, Dean and Steve dragged him to cover from the shooter. He then placed something in Dean's hand.

Fury: Don't.....Trust....Anyone

    Steve was in chase of the shooter, Agent 13 walked in gun in hand. She was on orders from Fury to watch over Steve.

Dean: Where is your mom Sharon?

Sharon: On the other side the planet right now.

Dean: Any reason why she's avoiding Steve?

Sharon: Your guess is good as mine.

           : Dean P.O.V :

  The next day I went to the hospital to get the Hard drive that fury gave us, Stashing it in a vending machine. Look to see that it was gone, I see Natasha behind me chewing bubblegum. I took her in the nearby closet.

  Dean: Before you ask no, neither me or Steve had anything to do what happen to Fury yesterday.

Natasha: But you know who did?

Dean: Yes, we both do actually. The Winter Soldier, he had perfect assassination over the past century.

Natasha: He's practically a ghost.

 Dean: The same ghost that gave you that scar on your hip, for the record you'll still be smoking hot and sex in a bikini and lingerie