14

"Hey babe!" Taylor said as she opened Anya's car door.

"Hey Tater." Anya said, smiling at the older women. "You're 100% positive that you want to be seen with me? They're influencers so they will be recording everything." Anya said.

"Of course I want to. As long as they don't keep the camera's on us, I'm okay with it. I told you I'm done hiding." Taylor smiled, putting her hand on Anya's thigh.

"Well then let's go blow the internet up!" Anya said as she started the car.

Taylor couldn't help but notice how gorgeous Anya looked, especially her outfit. She was wearing a red corset paired with black mom jeans, her hair was curled perfectly, and she had winged eyeliner that continued in her waterline. 'Beautiful'  Taylor thought.

But Anya was thinking the same thing about Taylor. She wore black cargo pants either a black tank top, paired with a hat, and her hair was in braids. She also had her red lip classic. 'Stunning' Anya thought.

As Anya drove to Tara's house, she wasn't nervous at all. She was super excited that she wasn't going alone this time, There would always be someone right by her side.

"Does Tara know that I'll be there?" Taylor asked, breaking the silence.

"No, I didn't tell anyone just in case they called the paparazzi on us, is that okay?" Anya asked, slightly turning her head but keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yes of course! That's perfect. I'm going to have to tell her about my security though, they're following behind us but will wait outside." Taylor said.

"I'm sure she'll be perfectly fine, her party's going to be the discussion of the internet."

Once they pulled in the driveway, Anya hurriedly ran to the other side of the car to open the door for Taylor.

"Thank you Anie." She said, grabbing onto Anya's hand. "I'm kind of scared." Taylor continued.

"Don't be!" Anya said, rubbing circles on Taylor's hand with her thumb.

When they got in there, no one noticed Taylor immediately. She kept her head down and let Anya pull her to wherever Tara was.

"Tara, hey!" Anya said, making Tara turn around.

"Hey! You made it!" Tara said, engulfing Anya in a hug. But Tara opened her eyes to see Taylor standing right behind Anya, making her eyes bulge. "Oh my god! Hi I'm Tara!" She said, getting out of Anya's embrace to hug Taylor.

"I've heard a lot about you. I'm Taylor! Your house is GORGEOUS by the way!" Taylor said.

As Tara pulled away from the hug Anya went right back to grabbing Taylor's hand.

"So, what do you guys want to drink?" Tara asked.

"I'll take a beer." Anya said then turned to Taylor, "What about you?"

"Do you by chance have any mojitos?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah of course! Follow me." Tara said.

By now a few people had noticed Anya and Taylor and were very obviously taking pictures of them, but neither of them cared.

Once they got their drinks, they went to go take a seat on Tara's couch.

Taylor sat down first, patting the cushion next to her. Anya shook her head and instead of sitting on the cushion, she sat on Taylor's lap.

The two felt like they were the only ones in the room.

That was until Anya felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She got it out and looked to find a message from Tara.

1 Message From: shawty
I like her

Anya laughed, and showed Taylor the message.

Anya felt eyes on her and she looked up to see Tara staring directly at her and pointing while talking to Jake and Johnnie. When she noticed Anya was looking, she had the widest smile on her face, causing Anya to feel embarrassed and shove her face in the crook of Taylor's neck.

Taylor just laughed and shook her head while rubbing the side of Anya's thigh.

Tara made her way over to the couch, slightly stumbling because of how drunk she was.

She eventually sat down and poked Anya's side.

"You guys are so cute! I'm sorry about everyone taking pictures though. Also, you guys will be in the back of some vlogs." Tara said.

"Thank you, and we know. But we don't really care." Taylor said, brushing Anya's hair out of her face.

The music that was playing in the background eventually changed, and both Anya and Taylor snapped their head at the music change.

Lavender Haze came on.

Anya jumped up and grabbed Taylor's hands. "Please dance!"

"Fine, only because you're cute." Taylor said, swaying her hips with Anya's.

They weren't drunk at all. They both only had one drink that they hadn't even finished yet.

They didn't feel like they had to drink. Being around each other was intoxicating enough.

Everyone was either staring or videoing, but they didn't care.

It was only them.