20

liked by taylorswift and 5,464,832 othersanyajames I can't wait to keep watching our story unfold

anyajames I can't wait to keep watching our story unfold.

Comments are off.

———
TAYLOR SWIFT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GIRLFRIEND ANYA JAMES

During the singers 'Karma' performance, she decided to change the lyrics to "Karma is they guy on the screen, coming straight home to me," she changed it to "Karma is the girl in the magazine, coming straight home to me."

Click to see Anya's reaction

———

After the concert, Anya was told to stand by the tent, but she didn't really know why.

Well, that was until she saw Taylor rushing toward her.

Taylor jumped into Anya's arms, kissing her while Anya picked Taylor up.

Anya was only about 2 inches taller than Taylor, so she still had the height advantage.

"You did so amazing." Anya said as she carried Taylor out of the stadium, not caring about all the fans taking pictures. She knew that Taylor running to her was definitely on video, and at that moment that was the only thing she wanted.

"I love you, thank you for being here." Taylor said as she got in the car, immediately clinging to Anya again.

"I love you too. That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me." Anya said, tearing up.

Taylor wiped her tears away, and rested her head in the crook of Anya's neck.

'So high school' Taylor thought.

———
TWITTER

@taylorswiftupdates

Taylor changed the lyrics of Karma today!

View attached video

@user1

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLEAR VIDEO OF TAYLOR RUNNING TO ANYA AND ANYA PICKING HER UP?

@user2

View attached video

@user3

OH MY GOD

@user4

taylor has never looked happier aww

@user5

calling it rn they're endgame

|
@user6

Calm down it's been like 3 months 💀 High School ass relationship

|
@user7

3 months that we know of! Don't be a cunt

@user8

Anya makes Taylor look so small

|

@user9

AND KEEPS A SMOKING BODY @anyajames GIVE ME TIPS
|

@anyajames

model diets and workouts 😔. not fun and make you feel like crap so no recommendations here 💔
|

@user9

HELP YOU READ THIS WHOLE CHAIN?
|

@anyajames

can neither confirm nor deny

———

Anya put her phone down after she tweeted, giggling.

She didn't realize Taylor was walking out of the shower.

"What's so funny." Taylor asked, drying her hair with a towel.

"Your fans are so cute." Anya said, getting up from her spot in the bed to kiss Taylor. "Look at all the videos and pictures they got of us." She continued, grabbing her phone from the bed to show Taylor. "Can't believe they got a video of me practically grabbing your ass."

Taylor giggled, watching the videos. "God, we're such a hot couple, aren't we?" she said, zooming in on the pictures.

"According to People we're the hottest in Hollywood." Anya giggled and grabbed Taylor by the side of her waist.

"They definitely just mean you, you're the model here." Taylor said, throwing the phone on the bed so she could wrap her arms around Anya's neck.

"You could literally be a model. You're 5'11 with the body of a goddess and the face of an angel. You've also been on a runway before, regardless if it's singing or not. And you've been on way more magazines than I could even imagine." Anya said, locking eyes with Taylor.

"I've been doing this since i was 16, and now i'm 33. You started when you're 18 and you're only 21. Imagine all of the time you have ahead of you. I think you're almost there honestly, you've gained so many followers so you're getting the recognition you deserve." Taylor said, rubbing Anya's cheek.

"I think I want to go on a few podcasts. My publicist said it would be good. But I would have to go back to LA and I'm having so much fun here with you." Anya said, leaning her forehead against Taylor's.

"That's your job, Anie. We can handle long distance, we've done it before." Taylor said, finally closing the gap between the two.

When they pulled back, they decided it was time for bed.

Although they definitely didn't go to bed instantly.

They spent the night indulging in each others bodies, nothing but love flowing through the air.

They were going to be okay.

Forever.