18

liked by taylorswift and 2,635,526 othersanyajames it's actually me in the beginning of false god

anyajames it's actually me in the beginning of false god

missing tater 💔

taylorswift: I miss you!

Comments on this post have been limited

———

———

Anie ❤️
taylor you're rubbing off on me

tater 💕
Wdym??

Anie ❤️
i swear you've taught me aristotle or something

tater 💕
???

Anie ❤️
i don't know if this is like the chorus or what and i have this beat stuck in my head
Voice Memo : 30 seconds

tater 💕
Holy shit? Facetime NOW

"Hey baby." Taylor said as soon as Anya Facetimed her.

"Hey!" Anya said, going back to her guitar.

"Okay so do the tune and sing the chorus again." Taylor said, immediately focusing.

Anya started playing her guitar, picking up the beat she liked.

"Started with a kiss
Oh, we must stop meeting like this
But it always ends up with a Town Car speeding
Out the drive one evening
Ended with a slam of a door
Then he'll call her a whore
wish he wouldn't be sore
But as she was leaving
It felt like breathing"

"That's fucking amazing, oh my god." Taylor said, breathlessly. "How did you come up with that?"

"I was looking back at old messages from when we started dating that I told my friends." Anya said, taking a deep breath. "Taylor I'm going to tell you something and- I don't want you to get freaked out or anything."

"I promise, Anie." Taylor said, turning all her attention to the brunette who was still holding her guitar and fidgeting with the pick between her fingers.

"Uhm, okay here I go. I'm going to try not to get emotional." Anya said, laughing. "Ever since I was a teen, I had always been scared of feelings. I- I grew up in a kids home and I didn't get shown what love was like. My first 'girlfriend' hadn't actually officially been my 'girlfriend' but she basically treated me like one. She always told me she loved me and.. and i really did believe her. That was until she decided to tell my high school that i was in a home and it got me bullied. So, everytime I caught feelings for someone or someone told me they liked or loved me.. I always ran away. It scared me. I didn't want to get hurt. But Taylor- You're different. I've never had that feeling about you. You've always felt safe. And I really didn't want to do this over the phone, but- Taylor, i love you."

Taylor sat there for a moment, taking it all in. Once she did, she had the biggest grin on her face. "Anie, look at me baby." She said.

Anya slowly lifted her head, meeting Taylor's happy face.

"I love you too baby. So much. And I'm so sorry we had to do this over the phone. I will fly out as soon as I can. I promise. But now we need to finish that song!" Taylor said.

Anya couldn't believe what she heard. Taylor said 'I love you' back, and it wasn't in her mind.

"Yeah, yeah." Anya said, getting back to her guitar. "Hey, Tater?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Taylor giggled. "Okay so play it again but don't sing and we can try and come up with a verse."

Anya started playing, and both of them started humming the beat.

"Okay what if it starts like 'By all accounts, she almost drowned
When she was six in frigid water." Taylor sang.

"Aggressive, but I like it, it definitely fits." Anya giggled. "Wait wait! Make sure you're writing this down. But what if after that it continues like 'And I can confirm she made
A curious child, ever reviled by-' wait what would fit there?"

Taylor began humming those lyrics, trying to figure out what it could be. "By everyone except her own father?" She asked.

"Wait, yeah, I like that. OH!! Wait what if we finished it like 'With a quite bewitching face
Splendidly selfish, charmingly helpless
Excellent fun 'til you get to know her
Then she runs like it's a race
Behind her back, her best mates laughed
And they nicknamed her "The Bolter"." Anya sang.

"How the hell did you come up with that so quickly?" Taylor asked. "Did they call you a Bolter?" She continued.

"Yeah. But it's all good now." Anya said, giving a goofy smile.

They eventually finished the song, about 4 hours later.

"I can't believe I just co-wrote a song." Anya said, smiling at her phone.

They both moved to their beds, lying down.

"Baby, co-wrote? You basically wrote the whole thing!" Taylor exclaimed. "Hey, Anie?"

"Yeah?" Anya asked.

"I love you." Taylor said, grinning.

"I love you too. I'm not going to get tired of you saying that." Anya said, turing to lay on her side.

"Good. Because I'm not going to stop."

They both fell asleep on the phone together.