21

liked by tanamongeau and 1,526,826 othersanyajames surprise! i'm on the cancelled podcast! here's the picture of the cookies i made @tanamongeau and @brookeschofield! i hope you enjoy ❤️

anyajames surprise! i'm on the cancelled podcast! here's the picture of the cookies i made @tanamongeau and @brookeschofield! i hope you enjoy ❤️

@tanamongeau: I think I busted a nut eating those
|
@anyajames: that's so sweet 🥹

@brookeschofield: I HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED THOSE COOKIES

@user1: omg will she talk about taylor??
@user2: In my head there's a headcanon that Anya and Taylor have bake offs and make their friends pick which is better
|
@anyajames: that's canon
|
@taylorswift: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT
|
@anyajames: will u be tuning into to podcast?
|
@taylorswift: Of course baby

———
PODCAST

"Hello and welcome back to the Cancelled Podcast! Today we have on everybody's it girl, you're all on every social media platform I get on." Tana said.

"Literally! Like every other scroll is you, I mean, I'm not complaining, it just must be insane for you!" Brooke countered.

"That is insane," Anya said, laughing, "I love it if i'm being honest, all I've ever wanted was to model and the fact I'm already being ranked with gorgeous girls like Adriana Lima and Bella Hadid is so crazy. But I'm having so much fun especially with all of the traveling. Going to different countries is so much fun and it makes me realize how boring everything looks here." She continued.

"Anya James everybody!" Tana said. "So what exactly made you want to model?"

"Uhm.. For me I think it was just because I always got made fun of for being so tall at a young age. Like I never got insecure about it, I just thought "well fuck you because I can play basketball and you can't". But then uhm someone at the children's home I stayed at said I could model and I looked into it." Anya said.

"Wait- You're adopted?" Brooke questioned.

"No- no." Anya said laughing, "No one adopted me." She said, shifting awkwardly.

"Imagine giving up your child and they turn out to be Anya James. That's wild." Tana said.

"Yes, but now I have a good villain origin story." Anya said, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

They continued talking about social media for a bit before changing the subject.

"So Anya, you're currently in a relationship, is that okay if we talk about that?" Tana asked.