💥𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 5💥

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active for a while now. My grandpa passed away and stuff, so I couldn't publish this chapter. I'll try writing and publishing more from now on. Anyways, there you go 

VIC POV:

If these two don't end up together by the end of the school year, I don't believe in love. 

I mean these two mfs are sitting at the opposite sides of the pool staring at each other in 'disgust' but can see straight through people, I know for sure, that ain't disgust. It's more like 'I'm acting like I hate you but irl I js wanna make out with you'. I start to notice n/n's eyes moving lower, observing his abs. I mean, not too toned and ripped, but not too bad. I try to hide my smirk as I come up with an amazing plan. I get out of the pool and run to grab the mic next to one of the speakers, "hey y'all wanna play spin the bottle ?" I yell into the mic as everyone starts cheering. Everyone starts getting out of the pool and forming a circle on the floor next to the pool. But those two dumbasses just sit there looking dumb asf. "Y/n and Rodrick, if you don't get up in the next 5 seconds, imma whoop your asses" I say as everyone starts laughing. Rodrick gets up , moving to sit next Ben and Chris and Y/n sits down between me and  josh Norris. A bunch of people spin the bottle and kiss, but it's just too boring, until it's Y/n's turn to spin. I watch excitedly as the bottle spins making its way towards Ben, she looks at me and makes a weird face before standing up. I push her back down "it hasn't stopped yet" I tell her. She sighs in relief until the bottle stops on Rodrick. 

She slowly gets up and walks over to him. He stands up and they both just awkwardly stand there, but my mans starts leaning in a little and so does n/n. "This is going to be goodd" I mutter to myself, so that nobody hears. 

Y/N POV:

The bottle is spinning and I'm hoping it won't land on him... Rodrick Heffley. But my luck said otherwise. It lands directly on him. Ugh...ew. I walk up to him as he stands up. He's about 5-6 inches taller than me, so our faces don't touch as soon as we are extremely close. " let's get this over with L/n, trust me, I don't want to kiss you either" he whispers as he starts leaning in. I do too and our lips connect. It felt like a passionate kiss rather than a one full of hate. I found myself giving in, after 30 more seconds, I pull away and go back to my seat.

"Girlll, that was way ,more than a more than just a spin the bottle kiss, that was like a minute long" Vic whispers, nudging me.

" wtf no. I don't even like him like that. Or at all" I reply. But I have to admit he's a good kisser

"Mhm, sure. Whatever floats your boat"

RODRICK POV:

Yep, I just kissed Y/n L/n. It was kinda nice tbh. Her lips were so soft and tender and she was kinda a really good kisser I have to admit. As soon as I sat back down. Ben and Chris wouldn't shut up about how proud they were of me and shit. These guys really need some brain for their birthdays. 

Soon enough, it's my turn to spin the bottle. I don't really have hopes for the bottle to land on a certain someone, so I just spin it carelessly. It spins around for a while after stopping on... Y/n? Dang, I kissed her like 5 minutes ago and now I have to again? She looks so annoyed while Vic keeps poking and motioning for her to go. She finally gets up and looks at me weirdly. She starts leaning in, while I was zoned out thinking about that kiss we had a few minutes before this. I get out of my trance when two soft hands wrap around my neck, pulling me in. My hands automatically fall to her waist as we kiss again. This one was more rushed, but still felt amazing. I was the one to pull away this time, trying not to seem too desperate for the feel of her lips on mine. I go back to my seat between my 2 bsfs, acting like nothing happened.

 VIC POV:

Nahhh. Am I like the only person in the world who notices this tension? Like these two look at each with such hate and then make out for a solid 10 seconds. They keep saying that it was just a 'spin the bottle' kiss, while those things last about 3 seconds not a whooping 10. And not to mention the fact that during the second kiss on Rodrick's turn, n/n was the first to lean and when Rodrick was floating on cloud nine, she pulled him in by his neck and then his hands rested on her waist. And then they say that they absolutely hate each other's guts. Yeah, no.

But I promise you, I will find a way to get those two together. Even if it won't be by the end of this school year, I'll do it.

A/n: soooooooo what do you think? Two make outs in one chapter as 'enemies'🤭😫. Sorry for the short chapter, I really am starting to run out of cool plots and shit so if you guys have any recommendations pls lmk. Luv youu 💋❤️‍🔥🫶