💥𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 10💥

Y/N POV:

Walking down the hallway has never been this awkward before. But now, I can feel the gaze of every single student as I walk down the hallway, my fingers intertwined with Rodrick's. As we walk by, I hear people whispering things like 'I knew they had smth going on' and 'didn't they hate each other?' "You can leave" I whisper to Rodrick.

"Nah I'm good" 

"I said leave"

"Why tho, I'm loving this attention"

"DUDEEEE!!!!!!!" Vic runs up to us screaming "I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD BE A THING." she yells engulfing both of us in a bone-crushing hug. We both smile awkwardly as I let go of his hand and follow Vic. "Soooooo...you going to tell me how this happened?"

"I'll tell you in private but you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"Swear on mr sprinkles" she replies grinning. Mr sprinkles has been her favorite plush toy ever since kindergarten. 

"You still have him?" 

"Of course I do dude, why the hell would I throw him out ?"

"Anyways, my relationship with Rodrick is fake. We are fake dating because Jake is stuck to me."

"Dude. I assure you, this will not be fake soon enough"

"Yeah you wish"

" so why him, huh?"

"Basically Jake texted me that he will be taking me out and shit and I told him I was taken and when he asked by who, I said Rodrick because he was like right next to me and was the first person that came to mind. And we made a deal that I'll do his homework for the entire time of this 'relationship' "

I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist "hey" Rodrick says " Jake is right behind us so don't say anything " he whispers in my ear. I turn my head to see Jake staring daggers at us. 

"Hiiii I missed you" I reply, cringing at my own words.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, bye" Vic yells as she marches off, doing some sort of victory punches or shit.

"Is he gone?" I ask, my head in the crook of his shoulder.

"Yeah. Listen Y/n, you're going to a party with me tonight. Jake's hosting it and  by his words, every single couple should be there"

"Kind reminder we are not a couple"

"He's doing this to find out if we're an actual couple, because he personally invited me and if I come without you, he'll start hitting on you"

Time skip bc I'm lazy asf:

"Vic what should I wear" I whine going through my closet.

"Wear this" she pulls out a short, tight black dress I wore to Halloween last year.

"Hell nah, I feel overly exposed in that shit"

"Yeah and Rodrick's going to drool over you. And maybe that pervert, Jake too."

I ended up sticking to a tight, navy dress that stood tight below my ass, but still made me not feel as exposed in a way. "Black and red short dresses make you look like a slut. But navy, with navy you feel so elegant. You get what I mean?"

"Your color theory shit? No."

"Shut up, Rodrick's calling". I pick up as Vic looks at me like a child you just got a new doll.

"So Y/n, you're coming right?" Rodrick says with a worried expression 

"Unfortunately"

"Let's match! It will make our 'relationship' seem more real" 

"Too bad I already chose what I'm wearing"

"I have a T-shirt in that exact color, we'll match. And uhhm, you look...nice."

Time of the party:

RODRICK POV:

We walk in, my arm around Y/n's shoulders. It feels very weird yet comfortable holding her like this. I catch Jake staring at her dress that rides higher up her thigh as she walks. " I apologize, but I need to do this." I whisper in her ear, smashing my lips onto hers. She starts kissing back and our lips move in sync. Her lips feel so good on mine, it's like our lips were molded for each other's. But the thought that all of this is fake really kills me.

"That's enough" she whispers, pulling away. She leaves my side and goes dancing with the girls, who all are supposedly her friends. That's probably one of the disadvantages of dating a popular girl, she's got too many friends. I notice a group of jocks starting to walk towards her, with giant smirks plastered on their faces. I see her talking to one of them, laughing and hugging him. She's drunk asf. Then I notice one of the other guys kissing her cheek and giving her a hug as they leave. I quickly walk up to her and grab her by the arm, dragging her aside.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?" She asks genuinely confused

"You're literally going around hugging and kissing boys. Do you know how much that ruins our 'relationship?' "

" they're my cousins, and the entire school knows about that. Well except for you I guess."  Her expression looks like she's about beat the living shit out of me

"Damn I'm sorry, want a drink?" I desperately tried to change the subject.

Time skip:

"Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?" One of Y/n's friends yells. Y/n grabs my arm

"Let's go"

"Yk the fact that if we get each other we have to make out in a closet for seven minutes and if we get someone else, we have to make out with them for seven minutes"

"Dude screw it, let's have some fun. I'm Secretly hoping I get to kiss Marcus" my blood boiled at the sound of his name. She so obviously had a crush on him. I mean I wouldn't blame her, he's really handsome and he looks nothing like me.

Y/N POV:

Did I say I secretly hoped I got to kiss Marcus? Yes. 

Did I mean it ? Hell no.

 Do I actually hope Rodrick kisses me again? Yes.

 Will I ever tell him that? Probably not

"I suggest Rodrick and Y/n go first" Jake says in a challenging tone.

"Fuck it." I mutter, pulling Rodrick into the closet with me

"So what now?" He chuckles, staring at me. I don't know what over me at that moment, but the parasite in me grabbed him by the collar, pulling him down and kissing him. I feel a hand land on my thigh, moaning into the kiss. He uses this as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. His hand starts rubbing my thigh as I move my lips down to his jaw. 

"Stop being so loud"

"I can't help it, I'm literally making out with you right now while your hands are all over my torso"

"Guess I'm that irresistible, huh?"

"Of course. I'm literally making out with the girl every guy has a crush on"

"Your seven minutes are upppp" my cousin, Nico yells. We leave the closet and go sit down next to everyone else.

"We should really do that more often" Rodrick whispers, clearly drunk.

"Yeah yeah, you wish heffley"

A/N: heyyy. What do you guys think? I'm really sorry for updating late. School's been up my ass lately and I've had no time to update, but here's chapter 10. Pls give me some ideas, I literally don't know what to write anymore😭😭 can't promise but I'll try to update. And guys pls give me ideas or I'm actually quitting. Like I idk what to write