💥𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 9💥

A week later:

RODRICK POV:

It's our 5th study session already and I can see some progress. I got a 60 on my history test last week which is a very good mark for me, since I usually get about 20 or 30.

I'm sitting on her bed right now, waiting for her to get out of the shower. Soon enough she walks in, in nothing but a towel wrapped around her torso. I try to look away, but my eyes betray me, landing on her body. 

"RODRICK!" She screams "GET YOUR ASS OUT". I walk out of her room, embarrassed. 

A few minutes later she lets me in. She's now wearing a painfully short pair of shorts that barely cover her ass and a tube top, which doesn't cover much either. My eyes land on her body once again. She's hot. 

"Eyes up here dumbass" she says with a smirk on her face. Shit. She noticed me staring. I scratch the back of my head as she goes to take her books out. 

Time skip:

"DINNER TIME" y/n's mom yells from the kitchen. Y/n quickly gets up and walks to the door when she stops and turns to look at me.

"Come on, I'm starving." She walks up to me and grabs my hand, leading me out of her room. We reach the dining table and I notice that she's still holding my hand. I feel my face heat up.

"Y/nnn, got a boyfriend already?" A girl about Greg's age, who i assume is her sister shouts.

"What?! No!" She protests as she look down at our hands. I notice her blushing as she lets go of my hand.

"You must be Rodrick" a middle aged man, who looks exactly like Y/n asks. I nod. "Me and your father work together. He talks a lot about you, Greg and manny. And I heard you play the drums for a band." I nod awkwardly. " you know, I love the drums. I used to be in a band when I was your age too."

" dad stop. You're making him uncomfortable" Y/n whines, covering her face in her hands.

"No, I'd love to hear about your band" I reply, actually interested in what he was going to tell me. I see y/n smile a little. Her dad continues telling me about his band when he was younger and that was how he had met her mother. I found out that her mom used to play a bass guitar and they played in a band together and fell in love. No wonder Y/n has a guitar and and a drum set in her room. 

I look over at Y/n, who looks at her parents with such awe. Her family seems so nice and friendly to each other. And then I see Y/n and her sister arguing, yeah, never mind. But I don't judge, since the same is going on at my house every. Single. Day.

Time skip:

We go back to Y/n's room and she starts explaining some shit to me. After a while, she gives me some questions to answer. Now she's laying on her bed, doing her homework and I'm struggling with a question. She looks so peaceful though, I don't want to interrupt.

While doing my work, I randomly think about that one guy in our English class who got Y/n's number. I wonder if they're dating. He's not good for her. I've seen him with 6 girls during the last  3 months. I don't want y/n to be hurt by a guy like him. Her phone vibrates right next to me and I turn my head automatically, looking at her screen. A notification from jake, the guy from our English class. I pick her phone up and start walking up to Y/n, taking this as a perfect opportunity to find out about their relationship.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Hm" she mumbles 

"You got a text from your boyfriend, Jake" She snatches her phone from my hands and starts typing.