💥𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 11💥

A week after the party:

RODRICK POV;

"Good evening Ms. L/n" I say as I enter Y/n's house for our like hundredth study session. "Hey"

 "Oh you're early, excited to see me huh?" Y/n replies, nonchalantly with a smirk evident in her voice

"Yeah totally. Anyways I got an 80 on the test today."

"Damn, that's a lot of progress, guess I don't have to tutor you anymore?" I don't know why but that last part kinda hurt me. I never thought these study sessions would end, especially now that I'm starting to develop feelings I can't control. A feeling towards her that doesn't seem like hate anymore. It seems more like... friendliness? No. Empathy, yeah, no. I don't know what it is quite yet

"Dude, you okay?"

"Oh uhm... yeah sorry, just zoned out. Anyways, I'm letting these study sessions end, I finally somewhat became friends with a smart person, I can't let that go to waste" friend? Really? I ruined all my chances now

Y/N POV:

"Hey" Rodrick says, marching in my room and flopping down on my bed

"Oh you're early, excited to see me huh?"

"Yeah totally. Anyways I got an 80 on the test today."

"Damn, that's a lot of progress, guess I don't have to tutor you anymore?" Why does that make me upset? I mean I'm just assigned to tutor him until his marks are acceptable. But I guess I'll miss these little study sessions, they were so fun. But now I'm in an endless battle with my feelings. My stupid little heart is brainwashing me into thinking that me and Rodrick could be a thing, a real one. I push all the thoughts in my head to the back of my mind and turn back to Rodrick, who also seems to be drowned by his thoughts.

"Dude, you okay?"

"Oh uhm... yeah sorry, just zoned out. Anyways, I'm letting these study sessions end, I finally somewhat became friends with a smart person, I can't let that go to waste" oh. Friend. That's cool I guess, now I can stop all this brainwashing, because I just got friend zoned. 

"We should probably get working, since this is our last study session. I'm assigned to tutor you until you reach the passing score, which is 75% and you got an 80." Can't believe I just said that, I really don't want these to end.

Time skip:

"Come on answer these questions, I know it's a lot but you won't have to do these anymore"

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you for advice?"

"Uhh, sure I guess"

"What do you do when you start developing feelings for someone you grew up hating? And you don't even know why you get butterflies in your stomach when she passes by you and calls you a dumbass or an asshole or any of that. I don't even know if she likes me like that. She's famous for being my biggest hater"

"I have the same situation. I'm in a battle between my heart and my brain and I don't know which side I should be on. He's always been a jackass but now I'm really doubting every reason I've ever hated him, because I realized that if we weren't constantly arguing over dumb shit, we could actually get along, because we have so much in common. And I'm not even sure if he sees me in that way. He's famous for being the reason of my constant embarrassment"

"I'm sure he sees you in that way and he probably never meant to embarrass you, he just wanted your attention all the time and your anger that grew towards him made him 'hate' you too" I would love to know what got over me in that moment, but my hand unconsciously grabbed his collar, pulled him down and kissed him. The kiss was so passionate and full of hidden and untold feelings.

"Am I the one L/n?" I shut him up with another deep kiss. " I'll take that as a yes."

"Since you're not protesting, I'm guessing I'm the one?"

"Isn't it obvious? I turn red as a damn strawberry when you're around and ever time you call me a dumbass, asshole, jackass, punkass and etc." 

"I guess you're not that bad Heffley" I say, going back to making out with him

"Neither are you L/n"

A/N: 

Y'all that's it. I'm done. I was losing interest and motivation to continue this story, so this is it. I rlly hope you liked this story🫶❤️‍🔥. And btw guys I'm planning on starting a new story about my current obsession: Brando de Sanctis ( y'all Ik he's gay and shit, but he's still hot) anyways see you guys. Love ya, byeee🫶💋✨🪩🫧