💥𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 8💥

Y/N POV:

As soon as I entered my room, I threw myself on my bed and took a nap. Just woke up and it's 4:50. Shit. I've only got an hour and 10 minutes to make myself and my room look presentable. I quickly tidy my room up and get my books and copybooks out. After I'm done making my room look presentable, I have to make myself  look presentable. I put some clean clothes on my bed and hop in the shower 

I'm having a world tour in the shower with my loofa and shampoo bottle, when I hear the doorbell ring and my mom's footsteps. He's here. And I'm in the shower. Embarrassing.

"Hello, you must be Rodrick. What brings you here?" I hear my mom say "oh, you're here for n/n? I thought you guys weren't friends." Geez mom. "Come in, I'll let n/n know you're here"

I sneakily open the bathroom door and successfully climb up half the staircase when my mom notices me. "Oh there you are n/n. Your friend here has been waiting for you" I quickly try to run up the staircase before Rodrick sees me but I fail. He turns around and look at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk. 

"Oh, uhm, I'll be down in five minutes." I reply with a fake smile, running up to my room. Ugh why tf did the shower break in the upstairs bathroom.

I quickly get dressed and run back down the stairs. I see my mom and Rodrick having such a serious conversation, it looks like they're solving world problems or something. I let out a chuckle. "Mom I see you've made some new friends, but we need to get ready for our upcoming history exam." I say grabbing Rodrick's arm, and pulling him up from his seat. He follows me up to the attic staircase.

"This staircase leads to my room, so get your ass up. The door's a little hard to open, it just needs a little extra effort" I tell him. 

"Yeah I don't really need that information since my room's in the attic too."  

His eyes are glued to the posters on my walls as soon as he steps foot in room. "Woah you like blink-182 and Led Zeppelin and AC/DC?" 

"Yeah no shit " I reply 

"Favorite songs from each of them?" 

"Not the time for that, go sit down"

RODRICK POV:

I enter my house and my mom greets me by stuffing a spoonful of casserole in my mouth

"I cand brivv" I reply my mouth full of casserole 

"Nah nah nah, no talking, more chewing. Do you like it? "

"Yea mom it's good, but I don't think I'll stay for dinner tonight. I have to go over to Y/n's house"

"Are you guys finally a thing?" She asks excitedly 

"Ew mom no. I hate her and she hates me, I just need help in history and she's tutoring me"

Time skip:

I leave the shower after mastering my drum solo on the shower curtain. Now for the hard part: finding some clothes that smell and look fine. I rummage through my entire closet and manage to find a cool shirt that looks clean and smells fine. I decide to use some deodorant and cologne too, just in case. I look fine and smell fine, I can leave now 

"Say hi to Y/n's mom from me" my mom tells me, stuffing a pie in my hands. 

I finally reach her house and ring the doorbell. A middle-aged woman opens the door with a toddler on her hip and a girl about Greg's age by her side. "Hello, you must be Rodrick" she tells me. I nod " what brings you here?" She asks me 

"Y/n and I have a history exam to prepare for, so she asked me to come over" I said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

 "oh, you're here for n/n? I thought you guys weren't friends." I fake a little laugh.

"Oh, uhm yea. But we kind of got along"

"Come in, I'll let n/n know you're here" I smile and come inside, placing the pie on the counter. Her mom starts talking to me about stuff like school and we soon start talking about my band, when she interrupts me, "Oh there you are n/n. Your friend here has been waiting for you" I quickly turn my head and see Y/n trying to run up the stairs with a towel wrapped around her torso. I raise my eyebrows and look at her as she turns red and runs up the stairs 

Another time skip bc I'm lazy:

The moment I entered her room, my eyes landed on the posters and CDs she had. There were many posters of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, blink-182 and others. I also noticed a bass guitar and a drum set in the back of her room. Led lights seemed to make the room even cooler. I never knew had so many things in common. In fact, we could be good friends if we stopped constantly bickering over dumb shit. 

"Woah you like blink-182 and Led Zeppelin and AC/DC?" I tell her 

"Yeah no shit"

"Favorite song from each of them?"

"Not the time for that, go sit down" she tells me pointing towards her desk. I sit down and we start. She started talking about random shit that we will have in the exam. Surprisingly, she's really good at explaining, since I understood everything she said.

"Answer the questions and call me when you're done" she tells and goes to lay down on the bed.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"I need help"

"Come here" she motions the spot next to her. I hand her my copybook and sit down on the edge of her bed. "Dude I said come here" she tells me and I scoot closer. She starts explaining the question to me, but I zone out. She's wearing a top and shorts, with her hair in a messy bun. She looks so focused, I find it kinda cute. Dude you hate her.

"Are you even listening?"

"Oh uhm sorry, zoned out, since your voice is too annoying" she rolls her eyes and starts explaining the question again."bro wtf" I say, "I don't understand anything"

"Ughh." She moves closer to me, placing the copybook in my lap and starts going through my notes, explaining everything slowly. Our faces are inches apart, she's almost sitting on my lap and expects me to focus on what she's saying "got it?" 

"Yeah"

"Good, now go back to answering your questions" 

I'm done with my questions, so I walk over to Y/n, when I notice she's asleep. I quickly grab a blanket she had laying around and wrap it around her. After I'm done tucking her in, I decide to write a note:

I finished my questions and you are asleep so I'm leaving. Pls check them in the morning and lmk. 

~rodrick 

I say my goodbyes to her mom before leaving their house and going home.

That night, I lay in bed and I can't help but think about the night of Y/n's birthday. You'll be dating by the end of the year anyways. And then I can't help thinking about tonight. She was so close to me, we could kiss. Bro stop. You hate her. She's like the most annoying goody-two-shoes ever. 

A/n: Hiii, yapped for an entire chapter again, but who cares? I rly don't at what point and how I should make them lovers. I mean the tension obvious, but having those two confess to each other and shit? Idk. But anyways, I'll publish chapter 9 this weekend or next week. Byee 💋❤️‍🔥