Osama Season

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
(ahli-yah)

 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒(ahli-yah)

𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐂

𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐂

July 26th, Friday
——

"Touch your hair like a ATL girl." Kennedy said putting the phone to the side to see me, I laughed, doing the pose she suggested.

"Yep, mhmmm." She said taking more pictures.

"Hm, somebody calling you, I got like three good flicks though." My friend, Kennedy, said handing me my phone back.

"Oh it's Ann, wonder what she need." I said.

We were at a museum, and of course I needed some pictures in good lighting areas.

"Hello? Is this Serenity?" Her sweet voice came through, I chuckled. "Yes it's me, didn't we save my number in your phone?" I asked.

She laughed. "We did, I'm sorry just checking." She said, "It's fine, what's going on?" I asked.

'Bitch talking proper and shit.' Ken snickered, I mugged her waving her off. She laughed before walking to one of the illusions in the area we was in.

"Have you talked to Amari? He isn't answering my calls again, I'm worried.." She said, I sighed looking around.

"You know we aren't together anymore right? I don't know what he's doing." I said.

"I know, i'm sorry, it's just i've never seen him be so open and close to anyone else, it's sad seeing yall separate, everything's different." She said.

I thought about her words, everything she was saying is true of course, Amari had problems that he didn't want to fix, and that made things between us harder than they had to be.