Episode 1, Leh Go.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
(ahli-yah)

 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒(ahli-yah)

𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐂

July 27th, Sat
——

I stared at the messages Amari left me as my friends talked.

DNI, (not worth it.)

yesterday

why u left me like that?

what did i do?

i'm sorry :(

—————-

I tuned back into the group at the mention of my name, "What?" I asked, turning my phone off and placing it face down on the table.

"You ain't take a bite of yo' salad what's wrong?" Ken asked, I shook my head grabbing the metal fork and stabbing the green food. "You talking to Sama again ain't it?" Desiree asked.

I sighed, "Girlll we know what it is." She said again, I shook my head. "We not really talking, I went to make sure he was doing okay." I said.

"Mm, when is he ever doing okay?" "..."

The table fell silent, at the true but awkward question she randomly asked.

"Anyways, Bk concert soon, how yall feeling?" Ken asked, the smile automatically came back to my face. "I can't wait to gooo." I said, the planning of the event all coming back to memory.

"No actually, when they write that X on my hand best believe i'm getting that mf off." Desiree said, I laughed. "And how?" I asked, curious.

"Bitch a little bottle of finger nail polish remover will always do the trick." She said, I laughed. "Girl oh my god, can't you get kicked out for rubbing that stuff off?" Ken asked. Desiree shrugged, moving up to drink out of her cup.

"Please, no concert security finna catch me." She said.

"Until they do, you finna cry." I said, teasing.

"Ain't I? Bitch an interrogation room would hate to see me, crying on the spot." She said, we all busted out laughing. "Hoe we talking bout' concerts what the fuck else you get into?" Ken asked, I agreed.

"I love my nigga but BK so, eugh." Desiree said, rolling her eyes. "Girl fuck him." Ken mugged. "You say that cause yall single & lonely?" She asked.