Episode 5, Anti.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
(ahli-yah)

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒(ahli-yah)

𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐂

𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐂

August 3rd, Saturday
——

"I look cute?" I asked standing up, walking in front of Kennedy's body mirror. "Girl always, what you get cute for anyways?" She asked.

"Me." I said, pulling out my phone and starting to take pictures.

"Girl, you wanna go with me to get some weed?" Kennedy said, I smiled nodding.

"Girl you just wanna be seeeennn." She said, I laughed. "I do, I'm not gonna lie." I shrugged, turning my phone off and putting it in my pocket.

"I'm so mad the weed man got a ho'." She sighed, before getting up. "I'm dead, who he is?" I asked, sitting on her bed as I knew I was gonna be waiting for her to get ready.

"Hell if I know, his number in my phone unsaved, scared to ask for his name." She said, flicking the light in her closet on.

"I see you, flexinnnn." I hummed, looking around her room. "You know they say the people around your room are the ones you love most." I said, peeping all the pictures of the friend group on the side of her mirrors, and in frames.

"What can I say, I love my bitches." She said, making me smile. "Girl, I gotta ask you something though.." she said.

"What it is?" I asked, watching as she stepped out the closet with an outfit.

"Desiree.." she started. "Aw shit." I said, shaking my head. "Youn' think she been acting weird lately? What's up with her always worrying about somebody else nigga, she was trynna find out who Rya fuck with the other day." She said.